HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Sorry I bought it

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Oct 21, 09 8:53 PM
Usually those games by National Geographic are pretty good, so, I thought this one would be too. But I'm starting to regret I got it......boring. Oh well, live and learn.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Sorry I bought it

[Post New]by chillygirl on Nov 3, 09 5:08 PM
aww bummer Max!! Nothing more disapointing than losing a credit on one you don't like!

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Jan 22, 10 9:03 PM
I agree with you. At first, it was really quite good. Then, half way thru the game, I decided to quit and when I came back, the saved game was gone. I restarted the game and then nothing. It won't even load.

RJ

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Apr 10, 10 6:30 AM
I went ahead and bought it as the DD. Figured I couldn't go wrong for that price.
I'll see..

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Apr 10, 10 9:04 AM
Sorry this was to boring, even for the DD, glad that I could demo it first, wantet to like it, but it was to monoton, sorry again.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 10, 10 10:20 AM
I believe I will buy this as the Daily Deal; I wasn't sure before that I would be getting my $7 worth, but I do think I will get my $3 worth.

nan431
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by nan431 on Apr 10, 10 10:32 AM
Tried the demo for about 15 min and that was enough time to decide not for me, into the recycle bin it went. I am sure if you contact CS they will make good on a mistake, they have helped me previously when I bought Syberia and another game that I hated.

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by wolywig on Apr 10, 10 1:14 PM
glad I didn't buy it got 21 minutes left on the 60 min & delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don;t even want to play for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad NGO is a great TV channel but this is the 2nd of their games neither are very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tlucas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tlucas on Aug 23, 11 6:52 AM
I have learned to come to the Forums BEFORE I purchase games that I think I will enjoy. Your posts & others have convinced me this is not one I will spend money on.

Go to: