bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew: Treasure in a Royal Tower forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 22, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Nancy Drew: Treasure in a Royal Tower forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: Treasure in a Royal Tower players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bigfisherz
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Treasure in a Royal Tower forum

[Post New]by bigfisherz on Oct 22, 09 9:04 AM
Oh My Word! Nacy Drew Royal Tower is tough, I love a challenge.
I tried Senior player and stopped quick. Now I'm on beiginner player and stuck, again at the begining.
I can't find Jaques and the boots. I did find the ladies door on the 2nd floor but it's locked ;o) and she's typing away. My reporter resource in the lobby isn't there anymore.
Any walk though yet?

Stuck,
Bigfisherz

[Post New]by jinxedgoddess on Oct 22, 09 9:07 AM
Good one on Gameboomers.

Edited on 10/23/2009 at 7:58:19 AM PST

bigfisherz
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bigfisherz on Oct 22, 09 9:15 AM
thank goodness, I'll try it, thank you verrry much.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Oct 22, 09 10:48 AM
UHS have one too - I like the fact that they only give you the hints you ask for.

[Post New]by berndina on Oct 23, 09 12:35 AM
This is the worse game i ever bough i don;t like it i can;t get stared at all

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Oct 23, 09 3:34 AM
berndina wrote:This is the worse game i ever bough i don;t like it i can;t get stared at all

could you elaborate a bit to help people who are considering buying this game? frankly I dont want to buy the game as it looks a bit too bland for my taste. What is it about the game that you did not like?

[Post New]by anirel on Oct 25, 09 3:41 PM
Hi

Can someone please tell me how to get the game to play full screen on my laptop - it does on my husband's but not on mine. I only get a smaller block in the middle of my screen. Please help!

Thank you!

[Post New]by RNnSC23 on Oct 25, 09 5:29 PM
can anyone help????....how do i get the blue medallion?......cant find it anywhere

[Post New]by redrosie011 on Oct 25, 09 7:13 PM
Hi,

So far I like this game. However, I got stuck in the library. I got the globe open got the numbers, but I can;t figure out how to set the ( looks like a sextent) to get into the secret room. I know you are supposed to press the green button once you get the number set, but the red button only makes noise. Am I supposed to have some kind of tool?

Thanks for the help, in advance.

Rosie

WhipFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by WhipFish on Oct 25, 09 8:29 PM
Am playing this on Junior Detective level, got the things in the room and went downstairs, the walkthrough says Dexter and Lisa are supposed to be there but NO ONE IS THERE and I just started! What is UP??

[Post New]by princessgigi16 on Oct 31, 09 8:37 PM
bigfisherz wrote:Oh My Word! Nacy Drew Royal Tower is tough, I love a challenge.
I tried Senior player and stopped quick. Now I'm on beiginner player and stuck, again at the begining.
I can't find Jaques and the boots. I did find the ladies door on the 2nd floor but it's locked ;o) and she's typing away. My reporter resource in the lobby isn't there anymore.
Any walk though yet?

Stuck,
Bigfisherz

change the time on your alarm clock in your room to after 2pm when the boot rental place is open and then the french guy will be there.

I can't seem to find Nancy's dective handbook that they talk about. Any info on that?

[Post New]by princessgigi16 on Oct 31, 09 10:33 PM
redrosie011 wrote:Hi,

So far I like this game. However, I got stuck in the library. I got the globe open got the numbers, but I can;t figure out how to set the ( looks like a sextent) to get into the secret room. I know you are supposed to press the green button once you get the number set, but the red button only makes noise. Am I supposed to have some kind of tool?

Thanks for the help, in advance.

Rosie

look for your directional arrows to tell you how to move the pendullum piece and go from there.

pisces8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by pisces8 on Nov 3, 09 10:35 AM
I agree about this game being hard. It moves very slow compared to the other ND games. I think the walk-though has a mistake about the breakers. I can't get it to work
the way they say to do it and the handle that you pull is for the elevator no the breaker like one person mentioned.Does this game ever get exiting???

[Post New]by methosthegreat on Nov 4, 09 12:07 PM
I have played Nancy Drew games in the past but this one has beaten me !
Have opened the bolted gate (easy) Spoken to the Frenchman and got his
locker code but unable to gain access. I have been round this game in circles
to see what I have missed with no luck. Please help !

MTG (UK)

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 4, 09 12:50 PM
I just want to pop in here and direct folks who are having a little trouble with the game to our blog walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Treasure in a Royal Tower. It contains tons of information and screenshots that will get you through every difficult puzzle in the game.

Happy Gaming!

bfgErie

[Post New]by POPPRINCESS2013 on Nov 14, 09 12:41 PM
bigfisherz wrote:Oh My Word! Nacy Drew Royal Tower is tough, I love a challenge.
Any walk though yet?

Stuck,
Bigfisherz

i believe the handbook is the magazine on the table in your room but it will just help u get the alarm code for the library also you can use the phone to call nancys friends they were a big help to me

[Post New]by POPPRINCESS2013 on Nov 14, 09 12:45 PM
yes i have the key from the secret room i know the alarm code but the door is always locked how do i go through the front door of the library

thanks in advance

WhipFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by WhipFish on Nov 26, 09 9:01 PM
I've been playing big fish games for a couple of years, and have played several nancy drew ones. This one did not start out with any detective handbook I just began in the hotel room or castle or whatever it is...collected items. YOUR blog walkthrough says to read the letter to George but I can't figure out HOW to open it! I assume that is the letter that is in the Inventory??

I can't even get out of this ROOM! And if something didn't load right so that I didnt' start out in her room at home like the last two I played, how do I start over? I already tried a new game.

WhipFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by WhipFish on Nov 26, 09 10:24 PM
Never mind I finally got out of the room, talked to Dexter, talked to Lisa, got the boots checked the locker and went back upstairs to the lobby and NO DEXTER! Put the boots outside of Hotchkiss' door, came down and no dexter! got the key looked at his to do list, and since I couldn't find him..........................................
went down and switched the circuit breakers. STILL NO DEXTER. Where is he? and how can I talk to him when he isn't there??

Go to: