Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

Did someone manage to get gold on all levels?

[Post New]by Gieyo on Oct 22, 09 4:08 AM
Hi, I have been with this game for a long while now and after going through the forum I am curious.
Anyone actually managed to get gold in all?

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

Re:Did someone manage to get gold on all levels?

[Post New]by Gieyo on Apr 19, 10 9:25 AM
Hi. I lost my progress (computer crisis) but hadn't managed to get gold in all levels. I was still stuck in 1 as I couldn't get the enough number of costumer/combos (either one or the other). For the time being I don't think I will re-install an dtry again, but I would still like to know if someone manages to get gold in all, basically to know if THEN an end is met for the story or if Bilbo's fiancée and her dad are never satisfied. Maybe they should do a sequel, in which Bilbo dumps his demanding girlfirend and travels the 4 corners of the world looking for a better suitor who can actually lend a hand in the business.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 24, 10 5:23 PM
Gieyo,

I have gotten gold on all but the last level - I just don't think it's possible!

However, I like the game a lot, and agree that there should be a sequel with a girlfriend who participates in his success...

[Post New]by TarraSue on Dec 4, 10 5:57 PM
Hello, Yes, I got the gold level on all the levels. Here's some help...

Level 3-2: When the menu choices show up in the very beginning, "do not" choose the bottom right food choice.

Level 3-7: When the menu choices show up in the very beginning, "do not" choose the top right food choice. This will allow the character that wants the mouse to show up more often.

Level 4-9: When the menu choices show up in the very beginning, "do not" choose the bottom right food choice. This will allow the character that wants the tea to show up more often.

Also, some levels you will need to click on a full green food choice even if the customer is not happy with it. This will allow faster service so more cusomers are served to help you win that level.....the gold level that is.

Allow characters to sing as necessary so other characters will leave sooner, keeping in mind to complete combos that are needed.

Good luck.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Mar 4, 11 8:16 AM
Thanks guys (and sorry for taking so long to see this thread)!!!
I might try it again and see if I do better

[Post New]by gstefany on May 19, 11 9:09 AM
I've gotten gold on every level exept the last one and its driving me crazy. I've played that level more times than I can count and I'm always ONE customer short at the end. HEEEELP!!! I'm totally OCD about getting gold on the final level. LOL

Go to: