Destination Treasure Island

[Post New]by splittail on Oct 22, 09 2:20 PM
Hello anyone out there, I have been playing the treasure island game and I am having a problem. I got the second ram's horn. Jim blew it, and it says that this will cause the skeleton to fall off the gallows , but the skeleton did not fall off the gallows when jim blew the ram's horn, can someone please tell me how to get the skeleton to follow off the gallows, I am so stuck here

please someone help me. thank you Splittail.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Destination Treasure Island

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Oct 22, 09 2:25 PM
Hey spittail,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the official forum for this game to keep things tidy.

I see in another thread you asked how to get to the walkthrough for this game. To get there, go to the home page of Big Fish Games and click on "Blog" on the left side under "Featured Areas."

In the blog, click on "Game Walkthroughs" on the right, then on the title of the game you need a walkthrough for.

Here's a direct link to the blog if you need it: Click here.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Destination Treasure Island

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 22, 09 7:18 PM
splittail wrote:Hello anyone out there, I have been playing the treasure island game and I am having a problem. I got the second ram's horn. Jim blew it, and it says that this will cause the skeleton to fall off the gallows , but the skeleton did not fall off the gallows when jim blew the ram's horn, can someone please tell me how to get the skeleton to follow off the gallows, I am so stuck here

please someone help me. thank you Splittail.

The point where Jim blows the second ram's horn is a checkpoint in the game. If you haven't completed everything correctly up to that point in the enigma, the game won't let you continue, which is why the skeleton doesn't fall.

The first thing to do is to check the enigma and see which lines are not crossed off yet.

To get there, right-click from any room view, then left click on the ENIGMA button. You'll be able to see which lines aren't crossed out.

The two most common problems seem to be:
a) Not setting up the items on the Idol correctly on the Flowery Coast. To see exactly how to do this, check the Blog Walkthrough chapter The Idol. There's a screenshot at the end that shows the complete configuration.

b) Not completing the dialogue with the parrot. Make sure you've said everything there is to say. You'll probably find the parrot either sitting on top of the Idol or up to the left at Gallows Grove.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Destination Treasure Island

[Post New]by Genniebaze on Jan 6, 11 6:15 PM
I had this same problem. I went back and checked the stone idol and I had the colored feathers on the wrong side. After I fixed this I went back and the skeleton had fallen. Hope this helps. I have problem with the canon which I am going to post separately.

Go to: