Light switch in ch 5

[Post New]by Beronika1954 on Oct 22, 09 10:59 PM
OK, I am in trouble! I used the copper wire combined with the cutters and put them on the television knob. I thought if it was wrong, it would not stay, but it did! Now the only thing left in my inventory bag is the knob combined with the cut wire, and I see(after being stuck) on the walkthru that the cut wire was for the light switch. Help, what do I do? The room is still half dark.
In my defense, I thought I was supposed to use the tv knob for the safe since the circle on the safe was the same size circle; and since this game is off on American language frequently ( I think it is a French game?) I thought they got the word wrong.

Light switch in ch 5

[Post New]by missj316 on Oct 25, 09 10:56 AM
Beronika1954 wrote:OK, I am in trouble! I used the copper wire combined with the cutters and put them on the television knob. I thought if it was wrong, it would not stay, but it did! Now the only thing left in my inventory bag is the knob combined with the cut wire, and I see(after being stuck) on the walkthru that the cut wire was for the light switch. Help, what do I do? The room is still half dark.
In my defense, I thought I was supposed to use the tv knob for the safe since the circle on the safe was the same size circle; and since this game is off on American language frequently ( I think it is a French game?) I thought they got the word wrong.

Light switch in ch 5

[Post New]by missj316 on Oct 25, 09 11:10 AM
Beronika1954 wrote:OK, I am in trouble! I used the copper wire combined with the cutters and put them on the television knob. I thought if it was wrong, it would not stay, but it did! Now the only thing left in my inventory bag is the knob combined with the cut wire, and I see(after being stuck) on the walkthru that the cut wire was for the light switch. Help, what do I do? The room is still half dark.

Re:Light switch in ch 5

[Post New]by tml32955 on Oct 17, 11 8:02 AM
I just did the same thing with the copper wire, clippers and the knob....combined them all..now I am stuck. Was there ever an answer to this problem?

Go to: