bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 23, 09 12:05 AM
Jump into a world class submarine and follow the Hidden Expedition Adventure Team to Devil`s Island! Help track down Phoebe, a famous ace pilot lost in the infamous Bermuda Triangle, while trying to solve the mysterious phenomenon of the island. Use your Hidden Object skills to piece together clues and solve perplexing puzzles. Interact with a colorful cast of characters that have been trapped in time, and save the day in Hidden Expedition ®: Devil`s Island!

Re:Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle

[Post New]by flyingsquirrely on Oct 23, 09 1:06 AM
This game is pretty good. Everything is fine but the curser. It seemed to move pretty slow. The objects are easy to find and there is some interaction among the objects. The mini games are ok but you can skip them by using your hints. The game only lets you go so far in our 60 minutes trial, so I am on the fence whether I am going to buy this or not.

annari24
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by annari24 on Oct 23, 09 1:14 AM

i agree, am on the fence too, I only played 38 minutes of my hour and it stopped and I could either play the same part again or buy, what's up with that??

tridimano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tridimano on Oct 23, 09 4:16 AM
most of the large file games I have seen that have demos work on this "newer" format where they will only let you play a teaser then show screen shots from the rest of the game, then you have to buy the game to finish. (keeps a person from downloading from many sources and then playing the game one hour at a time

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Oct 23, 09 4:18 AM
i found the cursor slow too then i switched to "normal" cursor and it was fine..hope this helps x x

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Oct 23, 09 4:38 AM
Lol, I can't complaint that I was thrown out after 30 minutes - I played only 7 minutes, checked if there are not tech bugs, like missing autosave, start the game from beginning, etc - and rushed to buy...

I think this game is a "must" in my BF Library.

...And I am going to be "spanked" for "outrageous shopping"...have to sing to hubby: "Put the blame on Mud-rock, put the blame on Pick-man, put the blame on Mame (me)".

sukibabe
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by sukibabe on Oct 23, 09 5:33 AM
annari24 wrote:
i agree, am on the fence too, I only played 38 minutes of my hour and it stopped and I could either play the same part again or buy, what's up with that??

That's why I'm not going to be buying it! I didn't see enough to hit the buy button and found it to be a bit corny!

[Post New]by bobbie4943 on Oct 23, 09 6:29 AM
I am unable to download the demo. I hit download the screen comes up do you want to run and i click yes it starts to send the file and stops. Any suggestions.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 23, 09 6:31 AM
I have been asking for a large file hog and I think I've got it! Bought and downloaded, but had a hard night at work and probably won't start it until I am off tomorrow...but oh how I want to take a sneak peek...but body is saying bed, now.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Oct 23, 09 11:14 PM
Bummer, only 1/2 hr trial?

I keep forgetting about where is as I often go OK IT'S TOMORROW on the TGTs but it's still not midnight in Seattle yet.....45 min to go.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 24, 09 10:50 AM
Since the title of this discussion thread is a bit generic, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgErie

Go to: