kpajak
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

gold coins?

[Post New]by kpajak on Nov 18, 15 6:49 PM
Hi all, I have many many gold coins,what to do with them???? I am on level 27 and the clouds are still visible, what the heck comes next>>>> thanks!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:gold coins?

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 25, 15 5:54 PM
You can use the gold coins to buy items in the store/marketplace, if you're tired of earning the items. Some things cost gold coins (mostly common items) and other things cost blue jewels (mostly quest items).

The level you're at when you finish the game can vary. Some people have reached the end of the game as low as at level 15 and some are in the 30+ levels. It's more what you've done. If you have no open quests and you've unlocked all the areas, then you're probably finished. You should have reached the lighthouse and gotten the storm to lift so everyone can leave the island. The plot doesn't go any farther than that. (You may get a message that says something about waiting for updates.)

If you've done all that, the only other thing you can really do is earn Master level in all areas and complete as many collections as you can find items for. You won't be able to complete all of them, but you can probably do a few more than was called for in the quests. Beyond that, playing over with a new character is about all that's left to do until they release a sequel, part 2, or the infamous "updates" they refer to.

I hope that helped.

Go to: