tridimano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

mini game problem

[Post New]by tridimano on Oct 23, 09 5:19 AM
I can't seem to get the mini game to start for reading the letter after getting rid of the bird. is there something I need to open the letter? hint doesn't do anything at this point either

tridimano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:mini game problem

[Post New]by tridimano on Oct 23, 09 5:39 AM
oh well, used the walk through answer to set the dials and got passed the elevator. I then went to the door and did the star charts to get the handle. put the handle in the box and clicked on it. it spun around. and that is it. nothing. nada zip door won't open nothing moves, though the statue does look like an artist and I do wonder what kind of conditioner he uses. can't even leave the scene.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 23, 09 5:45 AM
tridimano wrote:oh well, used the walk through answer to set the dials and got passed the elevator. I then went to the door and did the star charts to get the handle. put the handle in the box and clicked on it. it spun around. and that is it. nothing. nada zip door won't open nothing moves, though the statue does look like an artist and I do wonder what kind of conditioner he uses. can't even leave the scene.

Hi tridimano,

When you picked up the handle above the door it should have gone into your inventory. Did you place the handle on the large doorbell on the left and then clicked on it?

Margie B

tridimano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tridimano on Oct 23, 09 6:00 AM
sure did, put the crank in the hole of the box and clicked on it. the crank went to the right several times then started reversing. the moon icon on the box blinked once and then the crank came to a stop and nothing else is happening. (did notice that the green brick above the sign about following the rules comes out if you click on it several times though

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 23, 09 6:02 AM
tridimano wrote:sure did, put the crank in the hole of the box and clicked on it. the crank went to the right several times then started reversing. the moon icon on the box blinked once and then the crank came to a stop and nothing else is happening. (did notice that the green brick above the sign about following the rules comes out if you click on it several times though

Have you tried clicking on the hint icon? The door should open at that point i believe.

Margie B

tridimano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tridimano on Oct 23, 09 6:19 AM
hint icon did nothing.

[Post New]by sherrylmarshall on Oct 23, 09 11:18 AM
my hints don't work either.

sherrylmarshall

tridimano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tridimano on Oct 24, 09 3:14 AM
well fixed all my problems....junked my old xp os and upgraded to win 7 now everything works perfect.

[Post New]by neptunegyrl on Oct 25, 09 12:24 PM
I'm having the same problem with the door crank, however there is no indication that this game requires windows 7...so I'd like to know how to get past this stage without having to completely trash my system with an upgrade.

[Post New]by carolemoore1961 on Oct 26, 09 4:38 PM
Like Neptunegril I would like to know without upgrading. Shouldn't have to do that to play the game...haven't had this problem with any other game....

[Post New]by neptunegyrl on Oct 26, 09 8:30 PM
I still haven't gotten a solution for this particular bug. I sent customer support an email with the screenshot, but they haven't replied back. ARGH. I'm sure there's more people out there that are having the same problem and do not want to upgrade the whole system.

Go to: