Madame Fate

[Post New]by Anonymous on Sep 16, 08 6:49 PM
Is there any mystery object to find when you to to Tunnel of Love?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Madame Fate

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 16, 08 7:10 PM
When you look at the midway, a purple ? will appear next to any attraction that has a mystery item.

[Post New]by della_kearney53 on Sep 17, 08 11:38 AM
why can download bigfish

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Sep 17, 08 12:07 PM
I don't remember having to find one in that scene. Just go by the ? before you click on each area to play. Don't forget the areas with two sites to it, they usually both have a thing to find.

[Post New]by cutiepie101155 on Sep 17, 08 3:45 PM
i'm having trouble with the last puzzle. is there any way to skip it

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 08 3:57 PM
If there is a black telephone in the bottom right quadrant, you can skip. If no phone, you cannot skip. I'm pretty sure someone posted the solution in the thread for the last puzzle. I think it's called Reveal Your Fate. Good Luck

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Jan 13, 09 12:02 PM
Hello all. Maybe this has already been posted somewhere..But I just played Madame Fate again..(love it played it around 15-20 times now). And I noticed something I have never noticed before. In the entrance puzzle....ticket booth part. One of the HO requested was a signature. I found it on the table bottom center, and it was none other than Emma Ravenhearst. Anyone else get this?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 13, 09 12:14 PM
I've seen the signature clue before, but never noticed who had signed it. But then my eyesight isn't all that great.

Go to: