Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by dragonfly29488 on Nov 21, 16 3:51 AM
I wish they would hurry up and update the androids with the new achievement. It has been several days or so since we had the update for our pc. I sure could use the new time amulet right now for my kindle.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by docksGFJGFG on Nov 21, 16 5:39 AM

Edited on 11/23/2016 at 6:18:36 AM PST

SonjaSue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Midnight Castle Night Mode

[Post New]by SonjaSue on Nov 21, 16 9:12 AM
I'm a senior citizen & have played MC for yrs to keep memory & perception faculties and eye-hand coordination exercised...while I have no problem playing any of the other new "modes," the Night Mode gave me a lot of angst...thank you for giving the option to disable night mode...

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 21, 16 11:21 AM
peanut242 wrote:
gameslvr wrote:I have a very strange problem and I wondered if anyone on the forum has ever had this happen or knows how to fix it.

When I want to get on the forum and I click on "Welcome to Midnight Castle forum" I'm brought to page 1 and at the top of the page are other page numbers you can click on to go to that page. Unfortunately the only numbers displayed for me are
1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Since the last page with entries is 304, there is no way that I can click on it to get to the last page. I certainly don't want to click on 3 and use the arrow to forward to 304, Clicking on the ......... does nothing, and clicking on 305 takes me back to the page that says Welcome to Midnight Castle forum.

The only way I have been able to read the current page is to go to MY Posts and click on my last post which brings me just a few pages back from 304.

I have contacted customer service and they say they can't do anything on the forums page. Its their site and if they can't, I don't know who could.

Any suggestions???????

I've had the same problem for approx the last 3 weeks, unfortunately I don't have any suggestions ?

Hell-o, If you will scroll past this THREAD and all the yellow sticky and locked threads when you enter the FORUM, you will find many more thread created by other players with lots of info. Don't limit yourself to just this one thread .

linpat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by linpat on Nov 21, 16 3:53 PM
Apparently there is something I don't know about the ghosts. I read something about getting energy from the ghosts. What is this process all about? Thanks for any help.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 21, 16 4:10 PM
linpat wrote:Apparently there is something I don't know about the ghosts. I read something about getting energy from the ghosts. What is this process all about? Thanks for any help.

You can accumulate a maximum of 20 energy balls per 24 hours. You get them from HOS or by trapping ghosts. However, for now, only PC players can get them. Is this the info you're looking for!

debbrown2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by debbrown2 on Nov 21, 16 4:40 PM
downloaded the new content for Android. My question is where do you find this new amulet I looked and could not find it please help

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 21, 16 4:49 PM
debbrown2 wrote: downloaded the new content for Android. My question is where do you find this new amulet I looked and could not find it please help

You should get it soon. We don't have it on iPad either. If I remember correctly, we had two small updates on PC, one for bug fixes and changes in the ZZs and the other one was the amulet.

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Laboratory items.

[Post New]by LilLily7 on Nov 21, 16 6:51 PM
I have crafted all the current items in the laboratory except Kaleidoscope of Memories
and Last Message. Has anyone found how to find what replaces the question mark in those two items? Thank you!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Laboratory items.

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 21, 16 7:05 PM
LilLily7 wrote:I have crafted all the current items in the laboratory except Kaleidoscope of Memories
and Last Message. Has anyone found how to find what replaces the question mark in those two items? Thank you!

The question mark in the items means you haven't opened the area where it's located and therefore not available yet.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by mulrbezz on Nov 21, 16 9:34 PM

Edited on 11/22/2016 at 6:59:11 AM PST

[Post New]by dragonfly29488 on Nov 21, 16 9:56 PM
As they say "Ask and you shall receive!" Woke up and turned on my mc on my tablet and there was an update thank you.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by marceluu05 on Nov 21, 16 11:06 PM

Edited on 11/25/2016 at 9:25:38 AM PST

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Nov 21, 16 11:10 PM
Hi gameslvr.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to the page numbers and click on "go". It will bring up a space for you to type in the page number you want.
2. Once you have entered the page number you want, click on "go" again and you will be taken to that page.
You should be able to scroll through from there.
Very convoluted way of getting there - hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Hope this helps.

linpat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by linpat on Nov 22, 16 3:34 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
linpat wrote:Apparently there is something I don't know about the ghosts. I read something about getting energy from the ghosts. What is this process all about? Thanks for any help.

You can accumulate a maximum of 20 energy balls per 24 hours. You get them from HOS or by trapping ghosts. However, for now, only PC players can get them. Is this the info you're looking for!
yes. Thank you.

[Post New]by gailhamilton46 on Nov 23, 16 3:56 PM
I just upgraded after a frustrating time with screen "freezing", but now can't complete any quests or exit the game - several options seem to be frozen. I had to use task manager to get out! What's up, you guys!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 23, 16 5:20 PM
Thank you Kingo32. That is much easier!

[Post New]by auntieanne49 on Nov 23, 16 7:25 PM
Hi again, the support team was able to get my game level back for me,that does not include my friends. I am now also under a new ID# 629137 (old was 546809) Thank you support team Allison, and I will be resending invites.. Lesson learnt, make 2 back-up devices off your PC, before you pack for moving and make sure on is in the box with your PC,,, thanks to all for waiting for gifts.. MYOLD game ID was never deleted.. PLEASE use my new game ID 629137 Thank you , glad to be back. Happy Playing!!

Edited on 12/02/2016 at 7:24:08 PM PST

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Nov 25, 16 2:34 AM
gameslvr wrote:I have a very strange problem and I wondered if anyone on the forum has ever had this happen or knows how to fix it.

When I want to get on the forum and I click on "Welcome to Midnight Castle forum" I'm brought to page 1 and at the top of the page are other page numbers you can click on to go to that page. Unfortunately the only numbers displayed for me are
1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Since the last page with entries is 304, there is no way that I can click on it to get to the last page???

How about a quick way. Post a reply. It will automatically make it last post. Then over on right side of your screen is a small box w your name. Under it will be my posts, click on it. Now to the left it will show your posts and click on Welcome to .... and it will take you to your post which should be the last pos. Now it will a matter of scrolling thru previous pages to find what you want. it should show your page, once previous and one or two after
I just wish it was searchable, you know type in a topic i.e. ghosts and it lists a bunch of posts on the subject. Any one w pull w developers suggest it or maybe w big fish.

Reba Runestone.
Hope all who play and their families has a wonderful Thanksgiving and will have a merry Christmas. And to dev, this includes you and yours as well

Edited on 11/25/2016 at 2:45:01 AM PST

[Post New]by Rozzi1 on Nov 25, 16 12:20 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum and have not been playing very long. I am on level 18. I do not have any friends except John ......please can you add me as a friend and I will do the same. My friend ID is i2366873. Very grateful Rozzi

Go to: