bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Chapter 3: A Strange Meeting

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 23, 09 9:07 AM
Click here to view some helpful hints from the Blog Walkthrough for Chapter 3: A Strange Meeting.

Best of luck everyone!

Re:Chapter 3: A Strange Meeting

[Post New]by BonnietheJo on Oct 24, 09 2:06 PM
Why did I pay a Game Club Credit for the Strategy Guide if all of the same info is available here in the Forums?

Most annoying.

I might add, for others viewing this thread for the first time, that bfgEuphrates' "helpful hints" are pretty thorough. I would think that a "spoiler" message would be in order.

As for the game, while I have your attention, I'm enjoying the mix of puzzles and hidden objects. The artwork is luscious. Thanks, BFG.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Oct 26, 09 1:58 PM
I thought it was very odd that in this chapter when you click on the hole in the big tree (HOG) there are newborn rabbit-things in a nest with razor blades, safety pins, nails, and barbed wire... Wonder what in the world the designer was thinking??

ctsv
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ctsv on Dec 24, 09 4:46 AM
I AGREE, that was upsetting to me when I saw the Newborn animals.

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on Jul 20, 10 3:27 AM
The are not 'real' rabbits, look at their mother! Anyway, I agree, quite odd!

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Apr 9, 12 3:07 PM
emmyjayne wrote:I thought it was very odd that in this chapter when you click on the hole in the big tree (HOG) there are newborn rabbit-things in a nest with razor blades, safety pins, nails, and barbed wire... Wonder what in the world the designer was thinking??

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Apr 9, 12 3:08 PM
emmyjayne wrote:I thought it was very odd that in this chapter when you click on the hole in the big tree (HOG) there are newborn rabbit-things in a nest with razor blades, safety pins, nails, and barbed wire... Wonder what in the world the designer was thinking??

Go to: