bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Chapter 4: Buried Secret

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 23, 09 9:08 AM
Click here to view some helpful hints from the Blog Walkthrough for Chapter 4: Buried Secret.

Best of luck everyone!

Fennyariel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Chapter 4: Buried Secret

[Post New]by Fennyariel on Oct 26, 09 8:36 AM
I'm in the Burried Secret chapter staring at the ginormous caterpillar and I notice there's a puzzle tile at the foot of the stairs. Now here's the frustrating part. Everytime I go to pick it up no matter how hard I try I just end up going upstairs even when my mouse turns into a hand! Somebody please tell me how to get it?

[Post New]by AdriennePS on Oct 31, 09 6:08 AM
You have to get rid of the caterpillar with something you have to solve a different puzzle to obtain. Sorry if this was too vague - trying to walk a helpful vs TMI line.

[Post New]by PoohyTheBear on Nov 8, 09 7:31 PM
I am not sure whether there is a glitch on 2 things. 1st - a folded letter from mailbox. Couldn't open it at all. Found out it has an info on how to get the elevator power running via blog on the internet. 2nd - the astronomic door. I am not able to open it (even I got all of 4 to get the part for something near the door) at all. Why? I have done everything but no luck. Does it do with the glitches? Plz advice. Thxs.

Go to: