annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

A shameless cry for help from my friends

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 19, 15 12:39 AM
I am bogged down in Level 61. I saved up coins, honestly I did. First of all I used up my reservoir of coins doing levels 40-60 then knowing there was more expenditure to come I saved up again. I only got to 40,000 and that was wiped out pdq.

Some of my wonderful friends have already been very good to me and sent me high value items for which I am eternally grateful (and I hope I have/will return(ed) the favours when I was/am able). I have placed an Ancestor's Spirit on my wishlist; if anyone feels able to send it I shall humbly grovel at your feet - if I can reach them.

I do realise that some friends will be suffering similarly and not be able to help at the moment.

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re:A shameless cry for help from my friends

[Post New]by 50MAD on Nov 19, 15 3:20 AM
Couldn't you put something like the Mechanical Heart or Celestial Hunter on? Elsa can not craft Ancestor Spirits on the low level she is on. Or you could put on the items needed for Ancestor Spirits. I can buy those with diamonds.

Edited on 11/19/2015 at 3:36:47 AM PST

athwick
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by athwick on Nov 19, 15 7:02 AM
Sent you a PM.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Nov 19, 15 7:08 AM
Hi annieliz1 I have had a few friends drop. If you are an iPad player I can help you with the "Ancesters Spirit"! PM me your info and you will be going in no time! Hang in there!

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Nov 19, 15 7:30 AM
hi sent you a pm. I'm on level 58 on my nanakool game and have the same problem no coins and the merrygo is doing my head in lol
Thank god for feeder games
ann

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 19, 15 9:05 AM
I am very much moved by the kind responses. Am responding with the pms mentioned above.

Sadly I am on a pc so cannot accept Gamegirl's generous offer.

50MAD I will place a Celestial Heart on my wishlist also.

Thanks again and I hope to be able to help other players again once I am over this obstacle.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 19, 15 9:10 AM
BLESSING PENDENT pays more coins .

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 19, 15 9:24 AM
annie sent ya a spirit......put a panda on yer list and I'll oblige ya with that too..... 5K more to add.....and blessing pendants in conjunction with signs of feroscity and thicket keepers and horns of ancestry and clesstial pendants and bridger of realms and phoenix eggs and squirrl eggs and punkins and holiday depleation for cash and HOS HOS HOS........and HOS.........and HOS......and friends too friends are the bomb........and so just rawk a panda egg on your list and I send one out......no worries......... Cheers **D@NgeR** out

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 15 9:27 AM
Wow General, can I friend you when I get my games back?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 19, 15 9:30 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Wow General, can I friend you when I get my games back?

Totally.......no worries.....LOL **D**

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 15 9:31 AM
Will keep that in mind although you probably already have lots of friends!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 19, 15 9:42 AM
Well if my glowin light on the list is alit......and the request has #'s a showin....i click accept and keep the giftin flowin......never do i trash a friend untill they uninvite......and only then are they missed each and every night........more request and very little abort.....gifts flow every day........some have been around from day one and some are new like tday.....but bottom line i try...and do 15 as wrote......and 202 strong is the goin posse.......water is warm always more is better and there is always room for any progresser ......**D** cheers Jackie.... out

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 19, 15 9:52 AM
Wow, General, will do that forthwith. By which I mean I will do it shortly as you won't be able to send another gift to me until tomorrow.

You were the first player who contacted me and made me a friend when I first started playing. Even though I had none of the Christmas stuff you wanted at the time you said you were not bothered that I could not send you anything for the time being and continued to keep me as a friend. You have truly been a good friend.

Edited on 11/19/2015 at 9:54:01 AM PST

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Nov 19, 15 9:58 AM
Great tips general! I should fashion some of these items, , sometimes Hos Won't give me items to do so and, sigh, Rarely get extra eggs that friends want, and those few are already gifted away! But maybe when we are going round and round waiting for new content, I will try craft and save for my friend's rainy day!
Crystal ; P

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Nov 19, 15 11:54 AM
Sorry I could not help out annieliz1, but looks like you will be out of your "bog" in no time! very neat people here for sure! Happy gaming!

dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by dianatron on Nov 19, 15 1:03 PM
Hi, I am in the same boat, going round and round HOS HOS HOS, and i'm sick of it! I have actually increased my currency, by crafting the ancestors spirit 10 ten times now, but it does take a toll on the very rare stamps. General, I wonder If you'd consider another friend???? cos I'm getting a bit desperate here, getting very close to chucking it all in

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 19, 15 2:58 PM
I am so touched by the generosity not only of my friends but from players offering to be my friends.

While I am very happy to accept help from all who offer, I feel I should not be greedy and I totally realise that I am not the only person who is in the position which I have described. If anyone can help dianatron I will be very pleased for her also. It does get depressing doing the HOS rounds time after time and it is a long haul. I know it is only a game and in the grand scheme of things there is no reason why we should not go on doing the HOS rounds. But it does wear me down (and other players too).

Once again, many thanks.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Nov 19, 15 5:13 PM
annieliz1 I sent a pm to you & dianatron.

jyannis
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by jyannis on Nov 19, 15 7:45 PM
Dear annieliz, do you play on iOS? I'm not at a high level but I have coins and items that I can spare and will be able to craft a couple of Blessing Pendants and Mechanical Hearts (unfortunately not Ancestor's Spirit as I'm low on Unique Stamps and need to save them for quests).

Please PM me.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 20, 15 9:50 AM
I have just finished Level 61 - mostly with the amazing help given by you all. Your generosity amazes me. I don't know what Level 62 holds and I have been redistributing some of the items that were sent to me for the problems of Level 61 . I will leave my wishlist as it is until midnight as some people have said they want to send stuff. Unless I quickly get bogged down in Level 62 I will try to help others in equally dire need as I feel confident that you generous people would like to help others also with your donations.

I realise that many players (in particular the pioneers!) have had to make their way through all the levels on the basis of their own hard work slogging through the HOS. I hope people don't feel too badly about me calling for help; I have been caught up in various situations at home which has meant I have not had as much time to play recently - but there again stuff happens to all of us.

Go to: