insider tales-the secret of casanova

[Post New]by sharon_mntr on Oct 23, 09 2:53 PM
I am having a real problem playing this game. It just won"t start for me. Is anyone else having issues with this game?

Edited on 10/23/2009 at 2:54:06 PM PST

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Re:insider tales-the secret of casanova

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 23, 09 2:58 PM
Hello sharon_mntr!

I’m very sorry to hear that you are having some technical difficulties with our game. I would recommend that you browse through our Help Topics we have set up on our site. They are great, and have answers to all sorts of questions. Just type in your question, and hit ‘Find Answers.’ You can access our help page by clicking here.

The forum moderators, including myself, have not been trained to handle technical support issues.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread to the game forums for this game to help keep the pond tidy!

bfgBering

Re:insider tales-the secret of casanova

[Post New]by smartlady61 on Oct 25, 09 7:20 PM
I was able to download okay, however, my pointer is not accurate while in this game. Since I have a wireless mouse, I thought the batteries were low, of course, I changed to new batteries. However, the same trailing and slowness persisted whenever I move the mouse. Therefore, I changed back to the old batteries and realized that when I work in other applications and games, the mouse worked fine. I only experience these difficulties when I play secret of casanova. Can someone help me.

Hopefully, this will be fixed or I see no use in purchasing this one!!!

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 7:21:40 PM PST

Go to: