sunset17
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

BOAT TO CUBA

[Post New]by sunset17 on Oct 23, 09 5:03 PM
CAN SOMEONE HELP, I AM STUCK ON GETTING THE BOAT TO CUBA, EACH TIME I MOVE THE SAILS I CHECK ON THE PARROT I HAVE HAD THE BOAT SAILS EVERY WAY BUT STILL NOTHING. WHEN YOU CLICK THE SILS THEY ONLY TURN ONE WAY TO THE FULL TURN AND THEN THE FULL TURN THE OTHER WAY HELLLLLPPPPPPP

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

BOAT TO CUBA

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 23, 09 5:42 PM
sunset17 wrote:CAN SOMEONE HELP, I AM STUCK ON GETTING THE BOAT TO CUBA, EACH TIME I MOVE THE SAILS I CHECK ON THE PARROT I HAVE HAD THE BOAT SAILS EVERY WAY BUT STILL NOTHING. WHEN YOU CLICK THE SILS THEY ONLY TURN ONE WAY TO THE FULL TURN AND THEN THE FULL TURN THE OTHER WAY HELLLLLPPPPPPP

First make sure you have the boat pointed in the right direction and the figurines set on the correct places on the map. See the screenshot in the Blog Walkthrough.

(To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the Blog Walkthrough link.)

Once you have the boat pointed in the right direction, each sail should click 2 or 3 times to get from all the way one way to all the way the other.

The parrot is calling out directions to you. Port means left and Starboard means right.

So if he says "Hard aport!" it means you need to click on the left side.
If he says "Starboard!" you need to click on the right.

Good luck!
Robin

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:BOAT TO CUBA

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 23, 09 5:50 PM
Also: if there was a sextant on the table next to the package, make sure you pick it up. The game might not let you continue without that. (If you already got one from the cabin in Chapter One, there won't be a sextant on the table, so you only have to worry about it if there is one there and you didn't pick it up.)

Go to: