1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Wisdom tree

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Oct 23, 09 5:58 PM
At what point did you stop growing the tree. Are we sure there aren't any other codes?

I'm at 1000'.

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Wisdom tree

[Post New]by tjanetv on Oct 24, 09 4:51 PM
That seems to be the end. He even stops talking to you, best that I can remember.

[Post New]by Paris45 on Oct 28, 09 10:12 AM
did u notice that most of what the tree said did not work?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Oct 28, 09 10:27 AM
I haven't played for a few days (heresy!) but I'm almost up to 2,000 feet I think, nothing new as yet, but hey maybe at 10,000

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Oct 28, 09 1:54 PM
Mojave, at 10,000 ft, you are almost always required to have carpal tunnel surgery. So this should be considered if you continue in this manner. During heavy play, I had to wear a brace every night.

Paris, I found no bold-face lies, just different interpretations of statements made by the tree of wisdom. But, as far as I know, all the words worked correctly. (I loved the dance one, imo)

MsPamGrier
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MsPamGrier on Jun 11, 12 2:07 PM
My tree is 110 feet high, so far I've learned you can type any or all of the following for fun results:
Trickedout
Future
Daisies
Mustache

How do you get the "Thriller/Michael Jackson" zombies?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 11, 12 6:46 PM
The Michael Jackson zombies were in the original version of the game. MJ's family sued so the developer replaced them with the disco zombies, for the Game of the Year edition.

Eneri
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Eneri on Jul 21, 12 5:09 PM
With the Wisdom Tree you get

Mustache
Future
Tricked Out
Dance
Pinata

After that, the Tree says, "Thank you for feeding me. I've given you all my wisdom but you can still grow me taller."

I'm thinking that you can continue to grow your tree so you have something to spend your coins on when you max out. I mean, if you can still collect coins and gems, but it doesn't add to your total, what's the point?

[Post New]by RoxyGr on May 24, 14 1:34 PM
Everyone seems to be saying that you need to reach 1,000 feet; however, my zombies began dancing when I reached 500 feet.
That said, my tree is over 600 feet now (almost 700), and, yet, I never received the code: pinata. I'm anxious to try it out. I hope it works!
Does anyone know if there are any plans to add more codes? I think a cartwheeling zombie would be fun!

Go to: