[Post New]by syork47 on Nov 19, 15 8:58 AM
How do you get the 2 separate boxes?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Sydney level 59 intern

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 19, 15 9:12 AM
Using forum search this thread showed up, it includes a link to a video on how to beat this level. Just copy/paste into your browser....

Sydney level 59

Edited on 11/19/2015 at 1:17:33 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Sydney level 59 intern

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 19, 15 1:17 PM
Hi syork47,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Sydney, Level 59, Intern level. I do remember this to be tricky at first.

What I found helped was to create a few Lightning Bolt Boosts in the beginning. Once you have these, you can either swap them with one another to clear the board, or swap them with a gummy that that is underneath the souvenirs. If you use the second method, as soon as you have another Lightning Bolt Boost ready, switch it with the next gummy that is underneath the souvenirs. You will see that there are portals underneath those gummies. Once the gummies underneath the souvenirs are cleared, you will find that it is easier to get the souvenirs to fall through the rest of the board.

I'm also going to make Loonz111's link clickable. The thread that Loonz111 mentioned contains great hints from bfgLianorm as well as a link to a help video.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: