FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Dear Devs: PLEASE let us keep the unused steering wheels in our inventory!

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 19, 15 1:47 PM
I know this has been discussed in various threads but we really, really need for the Devs to read this.

We’re all working hard on Trina’s quests and with the last achievement (so I’m told, not managed the 2nd one yet) we have to complete 3,000 of them.

This is totally daunting and will take years and years to achieve, for many players it will take over 10 years!

Almost all of mine (99%), and many of my friends, require steering wheels, currently 300. That means sending the airship twice for 1 quest. That’s OK but for instance this morning, my first airship send gave me 270 wheels (the ship took a lot of packing!), so Trina took 270 wheels. Fine. My next send gave me 247 wheels, Trina took 30 of those but the other 217 just vanish. We need to be able to keep the residue.

I’m currently doing 5 rounds per day of 65 HOS just to be able to send the ship 2, sometimes 3, times a day. For players who are unable to put in the amount of time I do and can maybe only manage one Trina quest a day (if that) then it will take them 8.2 years!

We don’t want easy achievements, of course, we want things to work on but I’m sure we’d like achievements to be achievable.

So, please, please can our excess steering wheels be stored?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Dear Devs: PLEASE let us keep the unused steering wheels in our inventory!

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 19, 15 1:51 PM
WooHoo Fudge!! For saying what we were all thinking! I TOTALLY agree!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 19, 15 1:55 PM
Absolutely AGREE. I didn't want to complain about that too, but it's really not fair to lose so many of the steering wheels. Aren't there enough obstacles already?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Nov 19, 15 2:21 PM
A lot of these recent ones shouldn't be called "achievements" but "not in my lifetime-ments"

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 15 2:22 PM
WTG Fudge! Also totally agree!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 19, 15 2:23 PM
Rose, you got that right!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 19, 15 2:34 PM
You have got that right, rosie And whitebutterfly, there ARE enough obstacles without this

Devs, help us out here!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 19, 15 3:44 PM
I vote yes on this request also!!!!

300 steering wheels is already a steep price -- must send airship for 2x -- and it uses a lot of inventory to do so....Really puts a damper on things when there is much wastage from not being able to store up unused steering wheels.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 19, 15 4:36 PM
TOTALLY....those lost steering wheels are a travisty......and the work intailed to collect them to have 3/4 of them POOF all the time........deploriable to say the least....JMHO.....cheers and a vote to save the wheels....aye wink blink nod....to boot.....**D@NgeR** out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 19, 15 5:18 PM
I cringe when I send the airship for all hallow's Jack.... only wants 10, and ALLLL the others .... sniff, sniff.... fortunately, probably because I play between 3 games... I don't have to send the airship for him but about once every other day in any of my games... (and I stopped Trina once I opened up all furniture... she can talk a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned... .... just WAY to greedy on EVERYTHING as far as I'm concerned)

so yeah, would be VERY nice, if something could be done about lost wheels for Trina and the daily quests.... though, I've read the posts that also state, technically, we got paid for all those steering wheels... and yes, we did, but I wouldn't have sent the airship if I wasn't asked to do so.. and then someone can say, then don't send it... and yep, no one's forcing me to send it... risk vs reward .... I want the pet medallions, some want to complete Trina's quests... to get what we want, we have to do the thing we do NOT want to do... *HEAVY, HEAVY SIGH*.....

da fuzz mumbling and drooling into pillow

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Nov 20, 15 12:39 AM
Ah, yes, fuzzy..... I must relunctedly agree with you. Have to work hard and give up much to progress with certain things.

And also with rosiebvt, these seem more like lifetime achievements, or just pay for diamonds to speed you along....

Point is to go round and round and round and round, until you see doubles! ( unfortunately not double sixes in my game though.....)

Crystal ; P now

[Post New]by strictly2leftfe on Nov 20, 15 11:52 AM
Am I they only one who doesn't care about Trina's quests? At the level I'm at (57), it doesn't advance the main game to do these quests, so unless that changes later on in the game, I take the approach - if I can, do; if I can't, sod it.

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Nov 20, 15 12:04 PM
Please let me add my AGREEMENT to this request!!! I only do anything for Trina when her quests dovetail with something else in the game. Otherwise, she can just sit and wait until doomsday, the greedy thing!

Pat of DannPat

Go to: