bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Crazy Machines forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 16, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Crazy Machines forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Crazy Machines players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

angelwingz7
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Welcome to Crazy Machines forum

[Post New]by angelwingz7 on Sep 17, 08 12:14 PM
I downloaded this game yesterday. Got through the first few gadgets but can't seem to line up the domino's just right to get that ball past the last domino on the left that will make it role over the last domino and off the board. If this is the game play through the who thing, don't know if I'll buy this one.

Howery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Howery on Sep 21, 08 9:08 PM
I would like to make a suggestion. Naming of the labs. There are three labs---Inventors Workshop-------My Lab-------New Challenges. We should put Inventors Workshop ( I W) or New Challenges ( N C ) after each help ? . Like help on lab 62 N C.

Thanks Dave

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Alrydian on Sep 22, 08 7:53 PM
Good suggestion Howery and it looks like people are already doing it, I think as long as someone puts N C after the level number, we will know they are refering to new challenges, if they leave it blank they are refering to I W.

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Oct 3, 08 6:00 AM
I love this game. As a big fan of the Incredible Machines, I was excited to see it on Big Fish. Does anyone know if Big Fish is going to get Crazy Machines 2?? I hope so.

My advise to all is definitely think outside the box. Also once you solve one, click on the bottom tab below "replay" to see their solution. I found that in doing this, most of my solutions were different. So don't give up. There is always more than one solution

Edited on 10/03/2008 at 6:01:14 AM PST

shawnalynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shawnalynn on Nov 26, 08 8:23 PM
Hi I need help with NC 70 Ball Guy. The only moving element is the tack. You can move it with the explosion or with the magnet. I've used the lever to move the ball, but no gravity. Any ideas? Thanks.
ps I didn't know I could see the game's solution after I figure out my own, thanks for the pointer. Shawna

shawnalynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shawnalynn on Dec 16, 08 12:54 PM
Hey, I finished both levels of Crazy Machines. Are you going to be getting Crazy Machines II or Incredible Machines or any other similar games? I vote yes. Thanks, Shawna

[Post New]by kukurino on Mar 1, 09 9:13 AM
Hi guys!!!

I love this game, but have big problem with 68 level. Can not lift up 2 baloons.

Can anyone help please? I've been stuck with it for bloody week.

Cheers

[Post New]by ShreksDad on Jun 27, 09 5:54 PM
Level 1 - I have managed to get everything into the box but then nothing I click on does anything and the only thing I can do is quit the game via 'Alt F4'. How do you continue to the next level?

[Post New]by Bruno00 on Oct 27, 09 6:47 PM
How do you make items available for use when testing a user created level?

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 21, 09 8:10 PM
Just tried this game, good idea but it is frustrating that there are no hints when you get stuck.

[Post New]by polandsoldat1 on Dec 7, 09 6:53 PM
polandsoldat1 wrote:
kukurino wrote:Hi guys!!!

I love this game, but have big problem with 68 level. Can not lift up 2 baloons.

Can anyone help please? I've been stuck with it for bloody week.

Cheers

put 2 baloons above the weights and attach with the rope in an x shape opposite baloons to opposite weights, then put the third baloon in the middle of the 2 others upside down for extra lift, put the blowtorch facing left high above on the right hand side and use the fan to blow the balonns over.

Hope it was helpful mate, good luck

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on Mar 30, 10 6:53 AM
we bought this the day it came out & DH plays it all the time when he needds to relax. Very intriguing & makes you think & a GREAT Game---even more so when it was posted as a Daily Deal--Hope you all enjoy it as well

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Mar 30, 10 12:59 PM
For anyone who is interested, I found a walkthrough with screen captures of the correct settings for every puzzle! It can be found here [Removed by Moderator]

Just scroll down the page a bit and you'll see it. What's nice is you don't have to reveal more than you want to.

Edited on 09/16/2012 at 2:20:03 PM PST

[Post New]by nightingale0001 on Mar 31, 10 10:12 PM
sullysdragons wrote:For anyone who is interested, I found a walkthrough with screen captures of the correct settings for every puzzle! It can be found here [Removed by Moderator]

Just scroll down the page a bit and you'll see it. What's nice is you don't have to reveal more than you want to.

Oh my goodness!! Thank you!! Your a lifesaver!!

Edited on 09/16/2012 at 2:20:23 PM PST

fudge25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fudge25 on Apr 2, 10 6:39 AM
How about that it will not even play for me at all! Uninstalling immediately!

[Post New]by silveron on Apr 19, 10 6:58 AM
Does anyone know where I can download "Crazy Machines 2" ? if so please email me [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 09/16/2012 at 2:20:42 PM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 13, 10 9:17 AM
I don`t like this game, not my cup of tea.

Welcome to Crazy Machines forum

[Post New]by garye69 on Nov 9, 10 9:03 AM
i just downloaded the game and i have no mouse to play it with it didn't download with the game ? any ideas

[Post New]by sandello on Mar 20, 11 2:59 PM
The game seems interesting but it would be much better with some tutorial.
You stuck on some levels and don't understand what to do.
I think it's not my game

Go to: