Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Nov 25, 16 8:23 PM
First of all, 2014??? You need to clear some of the comments off.... Secondly this is the second time I have gotten to level 20 and I am really wanting to leave the castle. However this is getting so boring that I am seeing double. Why did you never add more ways to advance? I know. You needed more money to pay the programmers. Sorry but I am so tremendously bored with the same scenarios that I could cry. Sorry but I give up. I will use all my diamonds etc. and just fade into the sunset on this game... I just can't go any further. I already had to give up on found because you discontinued any updates. Sweet dreams. I am out of here.......

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Nov 26, 16 2:21 AM
Hi meanbusiness. I'm sorry you aren't enjoying the Castle. I guess we're all different and not every game suits every person. Good luck with whatever game you choose to play next and I hope you find your niche in the gaming world. All the best. Kingo62

mikit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mikit on Nov 26, 16 9:26 AM
Could someone please explain the new new amulets we are suppose to get. I've written to the help desk about not getting my Spirit from the Ghosts and to explain the amulets and haven't heard in the 72 hrs. SO I will continue to wait and less some one on the forum can explain. Thanks

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 26, 16 1:55 PM
Hi Mikit--The new amulets feature is currently available if you're playing on a PC. It's supposed to be available for android and others soon. The amulet is provided as an icon on the right side of your screen (just below your ghost album icon) but first needs to be charged before you can use it. When you first get the amulet you are given 120 energy units (for charging the amulet). It takes 100 units for one full charge. Click on the icon and click the activate button for the first charge. Once the amulet is charged, you can use it to stop the clock on any HO scene you've played so you can revisit that scene again immediately. But, choose wisely because it only lasts for 60 minutes, then you'll need to recharge again. You can earn 20 energy units every 24 hours by either trapping ghosts and/or playing HO scenes. You can check your icon to check when you've reached 20 for any given 24-hour period. Once you accumulate 100 units again, you can recharge the amulet. Also, you can earn a second amulet as an achievement by using your first amulet 3 times. The second amulet only stops the counter for half the time though, so it's up to you if you think it's worth the effort. Hope this helps. Happy Gaming! Sharp_Eye

Edited on 11/26/2016 at 2:01:20 PM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by docksFDGT on Nov 27, 16 4:33 AM

Edited on 12/01/2016 at 9:29:50 AM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 27, 16 10:05 PM
Rozzi1 wrote:Hi I'm new to the forum and have not been playing very long. I am on level 18. I do not have any friends except John ......please can you add me as a friend and I will do the same. My friend ID is i2366873. Very grateful Rozzi

Hi, Rozzi, and welcome to the forum!
If you scroll down beyond this Welcome thread, look in the locked threads for one called
Helpful Links for Midnight Castle

There, you'll find a listing of clickable threads for players wanting to add friends, broken down by platform.
Looks like you need the ios one.

Hope this helps.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 28, 16 9:00 AM
mikit wrote:Could someone please explain the new new amulets we are suppose to get. I've written to the help desk about not getting my Spirit from the Ghosts and to explain the amulets and haven't heard in the 72 hrs. SO I will continue to wait and less some one on the forum can explain. Thanks

If you didn't REPLY to that first email...do so now.
They corrected the Spirit Seeker problem for most players in a mini update recently.
Am sure they can fix yours.

Now about the amulets....cut and paste this link into a new tab:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/882072.page

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 30, 16 5:14 PM
what is the spirit seeker please? my albums are full, and I don't think I have it..also, one friend has FE after her name and a red sign that she is not in the group, do I delete her because of this, thank you in advance for a response....happy gaming

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by andahugh on Nov 30, 16 9:55 PM

Edited on 12/01/2016 at 6:56:09 AM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 1, 16 3:22 AM
luv2playhog wrote:what is the spirit seeker please? my albums are full, and I don't think I have it..also, one friend has FE after her name and a red sign that she is not in the group, do I delete her because of this, thank you in advance for a response....happy gaming

When you are in the game, click on your avatar to see your ACHIEVEMENTS page.
Scroll down towards the bottom for newer achievements. (I think Spirit Seeker should be 2nd up from the very bottom right now.)

FE meant Fall Event. If you haven't been exchanging any gifts besides Halloween stuff, you can feel free to delete.
However, you may want to keep your friends group full...even if red for not playing this week, because you'll want lots of friends to access their private Christmas rooms during the Christmas event.

In the future, the best place to get good advice is down in the regular forum...this Welcome Thread gets kind of lost in the mix.

To find the major part of the MC forum, look up from here to find:
Big Fish Games Forums > All Game Forums > Midnight Castle

Click on just the words Midnight Castle
then scroll down beyond the stickied and locked threads.

editing to add:
When you find the regular part of the forum, you might want to bookmark that page, then just click the words "Midnight Castle" to refresh the page so the newest stuff is on page one for you.

I promise you'll like that part of the forum SO much better than this Welcome thread...topics are (mostly) one per thread, so information doesn't get lost like it does here.

Edited on 12/01/2016 at 4:02:04 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Sophieyandill on Dec 1, 16 3:22 AM

Edited on 12/01/2016 at 6:55:25 AM PST

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Dec 1, 16 5:44 PM
wow, I was able to complete 2 5 part challenges because I used the time stopper on hos, ty to developers for this new assistance, maybe I will be able to do the 10 part also now...I just have to earn more amulets to total 100 again, happy gaming

[Post New]by Trixy1950 on Dec 1, 16 6:37 PM
I am at level 74, when will the dragon speak?

luvswatch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by luvswatch on Dec 1, 16 8:29 PM
Have not received an amulet. Contacted C.S. to no avail. How is one supposed to get the amulet? I've been able to collect energy, but not expend it. It's very frustrating when all of these challenges ask to go back to the location 2 x in a row. I have to wait an hour between each.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by akiradesuja12 on Dec 1, 16 11:27 PM

Edited on 12/02/2016 at 5:39:01 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by ohngibons on Dec 2, 16 2:10 AM

Edited on 12/02/2016 at 5:40:02 AM PST

[Post New]by LadyMaze on Dec 2, 16 3:28 AM
Hello everyone I have played this game for quite a while now I am on level 22 and I am definitely hooked!! I would love to make friends to learn more about this game ?

divadonan
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by divadonan on Dec 2, 16 6:58 AM
Happy holidays to all!!! I know there must be a link for Christmas event friends. Can anyone help me out. I have many gifts to put under Christmas trees!! Mama D
loves MC.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 2, 16 8:40 AM
Trixy1950 wrote:I am at level 74, when will the dragon speak?

Hi and welcome to the forum! Nobody knows when there will be an update. Only the devs have that info and they are not sharing it. We are anxiously waiting for the Christmas event to start.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 2, 16 8:43 AM
luvswatch wrote:Have not received an amulet. Contacted C.S. to no avail. How is one supposed to get the amulet? I've been able to collect energy, but not expend it. It's very frustrating when all of these challenges ask to go back to the location 2 x in a row. I have to wait an hour between each.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

CS is very busy lately but they will get back to you eventually. Just be sure to answer every email you get from them until you get a live person to help you. Check your junk mail just in case some of their emails are there. Good luck!

Go to: