sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

boring

[Post New]by sarah451 on Oct 24, 09 12:06 PM
good graphics, objects hard to find, realistic pictures, and all scenes well lit so that no items are in the shadows (as far as I got in the hour), but MUCH too long getting from one screen to another with all the "story line" stuff that is in between. Some of that can be skipped, but not all. Also, when trying to click on on several items in a picture quickly, you can't. Must wait till the first item is completely "done" with sounds and nonsense before you can click on the next one.

boring. nothing new or interesting enough to be worth buying yet another hidden object.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:boring

[Post New]by phatkhat on Oct 24, 09 12:40 PM
I played the whole game for free (with ads) at another site, and can't say that I was overly impressed. I won't be buying it. It was just an okay straight HOG with a fairly engaging storyline.

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Oct 28, 09 3:50 PM
I have to agree that this game is boring. At first I loved it but half way through after doing the same things over & over it gets boring fast!!!!!! I do not like finding the differences in pictures and this game is loaded with them! & some objects are just too hard to find even with hints! takes too long to click on another object once you've hit on one. I love long games but this one is way too long. I was so bored with it that I kept clicking on hints just to get through a level!!! I'm putting this one on my "do not play again" list.

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Oct 31, 09 11:33 AM
buckeyelibra wrote:I have to agree that this game is boring. At first I loved it but half way through after doing the same things over & over it gets boring fast!!!!!! I do not like finding the differences in pictures and this game is loaded with them! & some objects are just too hard to find even with hints! takes too long to click on another object once you've hit on one. I love long games but this one is way too long. I was so bored with it that I kept clicking on hints just to get through a level!!! I'm putting this one on my "do not play again" list.
same ditto for me too. boring and again boring.

Fpuff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Fpuff on Jun 14, 10 12:59 PM
boring boring and to much talking and the graphics suck big time. It was so slow to play and some items you would click on them and it would not take it but would later.
Sorry I bought this cheap game was not worth the price even at a bargain.

Joymul
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Joymul on Jun 17, 10 3:09 AM
I can't say it is boring. I played through my free hour, and liked it enough to purchase. I haven't had trouble with size of objects or getting the cursor to click on the item. Perhaps I haven't got through enough yet.
One of the selling points for me is the find the differences and replacing objects.
The only thing I do find that troubles me, is the graphics are not as clear as they might be.

[Post New]by secretagentmom on Jun 17, 10 6:14 AM
Not only boring; an acorn is NOT a pine cone & mixer is NOT a blender! Those are only two of the things marked with wrong names that I can think of at the moment! Glad I only paid $2.99 for this game! Wish I wouldn't have even wasted that!

Go to: