Mouse stopped picking up objects in the game

[Post New]by SAND50 on Oct 24, 09 12:44 PM
In the level of the crash Site in the game. The mouse stop picking up objects. There was also slow appearing in the graphic. The game started out real good. All of sudden things started to happen through out the scenes. I was wondering if there is a problem in the game. I'm stuck can't go any farther.Need a answer please.

Edited on 10/24/2009 at 12:53:54 PM PST

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

Re:Mouse stopped picking up objects in the game

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Oct 24, 09 1:32 PM
I'm not sure what kind of things you're talking about happening, but I do know that sometimes in this game, you are to take a picture of an object rather than try to pick it up with your cursor. To do this, there is a camera you need to click on with the cursor before finding the object.

HTH!

[Post New]by howdydoddy on Mar 29, 10 11:34 PM
I was in the game, using a flashlight so I could see what i had to pick up. It wouldn't let me pick up the last two items. The curser and the screen started flashing.

[Post New]by philegumbo on Apr 13, 10 6:17 PM
Gentlsong wrote:I'm not sure what kind of things you're talking about happening, but I do know that sometimes in this game, you are to take a picture of an object rather than try to pick it up with your cursor. To do this, there is a camera you need to click on with the cursor before finding the object.

HTH!

Go to: