Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Walkthrough doesn't match my game

[Post New]by Terri218 on Oct 24, 09 8:40 PM
I just checked the walkthrough thinking that if it showed me where to find the last object on the tombstone that caused me to exit the game I might finish the last 20 minutes of my demo, only to discover that the walkthrough showed different objects on the tombstones. I scrolled through a little and saw that the tombstones I had already done had different objects to find. The example of the Find the Differences photo of the mother and two children had less differences than mine (it said it was random). I guess this means there is replayability assuming you can get through the game in the first place.

Excuse me now while I go uninstall this game.

Re:Walkthrough doesn't match my game

[Post New]by maiben on Oct 25, 09 8:45 AM
Hi, its the same for me, had to find shovels, but on walkthrough it shows dynamite sticks.
Keep up playing

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 25, 09 11:04 AM
Hi Terri,

You are correct.

The items are definitely random in the Hidden Object scenes

The Tombstone Jigsaw Puzzles will always be the same.

The items you find on the Tombstones after the puzzle has been completed may vary with each game as well.

Thanks,

Margie B

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 11:04:21 AM PST

NancyLou9
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NancyLou9 on Oct 25, 09 4:47 PM
I'm having the same problem. Looks to me as though Big Fish games rushed things a little bit in posting a walk through.

I can't find the last shovel and the walk through says nothing about shovels in the slightest.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Oct 25, 09 4:51 PM
My first time through this game I managed to not have one single H O tombstone the same as Margie's! Also almost all of my objects for the last set of screens were different. I'm not complaining about it, Margie, you do terrific work, I just find it really funny that our randomly generated scenes were different 100% of the time.

Thanks for your work on this and all the other walkthroughs, Margie.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 25, 09 5:00 PM
Hi Nancy Lou,

The walkthrough was not rushed. Like I stated several times in this and other posts, the items are random. You will probably see the items I listed in the game when you replay it. I didn't mention the shovels in the walkthrough because they never appeared in my game.I also stated at the beginning of the walkthrough that the items will differ in the tombstone Hidden Object scenes.

I hope that you were able to get past that point.Good Luck with the game.

Hi Kishimojun,

Thanks for the kind words. The funny thing about this game is if you leave the game without completing a level. It will restart you to a scene you've already done and will give you a whole new list of items to find.

Have a good day

Margie B

NancyLou9
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NancyLou9 on Oct 29, 09 11:30 AM
Wow, Margie - didn't mean to hit a nerve there with ya... Didn't even know it was you. However, in finding the fourth shovel, where a shovel isn't mentioned in the walk through, they are in the same place as the item you DO have listed (which I can't recall what it is, just that it's not shovels)

Now I am on the Tombstone for Thomas Galor and it has me looking for clubs while clubs are not mentioned in the walk through at all. I can't find the first club. I tried my trick of looking for the clubs where the walk through says the spades should be located and that didn't work.

If anyone knows where the clubs are located, it would be appreciated to know where they are. I've been looking at this same tombstone for over an hour now.

Also, possibly the walk through could be updated when people spot the differences? As I had said with the shovels, they were found in the same place as the item that WAS shown, which I "think" was dynamite.

darlaki
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by darlaki on Oct 8, 12 7:20 PM
Having one heck of a time with the jigsaw puzzles. The one I am now, has me really puzzled, went to the walkthru, and it said at that one to click on the headstone and check the screen shot, neither one worked.

Go to: