Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:already stuck

[Post New]by Alrydian on Sep 17, 08 6:13 AM
when you knock the box off screen you should get a pop up which says task done, then just click continue

I just retried it, it only requires the box to be knocked off

Edited on 09/17/2008 at 6:16:28 AM PST

angelwingz7
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

already stuck

[Post New]by angelwingz7 on Sep 17, 08 12:29 PM
princesschaos1st wrote:I am at the begining of the game. I am on the dominoes puzzle. Instructions state you need to arrange the 3 dominoes so that the ball knocks the box off the scren. I have done this, yet the level is not ending. Time is still ticking away and not able to go to next puzzle. What am I missing? Followed the directions as they were written. Am I supposed to have both balls falloff the screen as well? If so then that should have been stated in the instrucions. Any help will be appreciated as this looks like a great game, but not getting a full version of a game I can not play.

I downloaded the game yesterday and had a problem also. My screen was black and I could hear the professor talking. So, I went back and uninstalled it. Then installed it again. Don't know what happened the first time, but, this time everything is working fine now. So, maybe uninstalling and then reinstall may help. Good luck. If this doesn't work contact Tech support or Live chat. They are always a big help.

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Dec 12, 08 11:53 AM
Lol I got the box but I am stuck on the magnet one.
That little blue arrow, I've put the magnet on it, under it, all around that bucket and I can't seem to get the bucket to move! This is where I am stuck

[Post New]by jaebaeli on Feb 2, 09 12:09 AM
I'm having the same issue...never mind that there are no instructions about what button is what and how to maneuver in the game. There needs to be an overview. The dominoes problem was solved over and over and the game just sat there. I will try to uninstall and install again.
Jae

[Post New]by clayman62 on Mar 19, 09 6:20 AM
I had the same problem for a long time... then I carefully re-read the instructions. My problem was that I was using a domino to cause the box to fall. The instructions say that the basketball has to do it. Maybe you did the same thing I did?

Go to: