bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Box Lid Mozaic?

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 21, 15 9:49 AM
OK, I am stuck in the Demo. There is a box with a mozaic/jigsaw on the lid, a picture of Gnomes. I had a little difficulty rotating the pieces but eventually got them all rotated and made the picture but, the last piece doesn't seem to be "snapping" into place and I can go no further. No matter what I do (have done the whole thing three times) I can't complete this puzzle and cannot continue. Am I alone in this? If you comleted this and moved on, please tell me how you did it. Again, the picture is done correctly, the image is complete but the last piece just will not activate the box. Thanks!

I am liking this game quite a bit and would like to get it but not until I can finish the Demo.

ETA! It finally worked! I had to shut down the game and then restart it and then it worked fine. I have no idea why it did not work the first time but the return to the game and the resetting of the puzzle did the trick!

Edited on 11/21/2015 at 3:19:37 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Box Lid Mozaic?

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 21, 15 1:21 PM
I had no trouble with this - I put the last piece into the mosaic, and presto! the box opened. I am not sure what your difficulty might be. You do have to rotate the pieces so that the picture is correctly completed, but it didn't seem picky or glitchy at all.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 21, 15 2:25 PM
Thanks Howatch! All the pieces are rotated correctly but the last one just doesn't seem to snap into place. It appears to be slightly raised. I did the puzzle three times and just could not get it to open the box. I will try again in a bit.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 21, 15 4:36 PM
I'm glad you were able to get past this part.

Go to: