where is the clay located at the tree in the swamp area

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

destination treasure island

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 25, 09 7:50 PM
gbkcc wrote:where is the clay located at the tree in the swamp area

If you lopk at the Blog Walkthrough which is posted here at Big Fish Games, there's a screenshot that shows you how to find the clay.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Otherwise, if you are standing at the edge of the swamp looking at the big tree on the far side (the one where you had to hook the rope the first time to get out of the swamp), then pan to your left, and you will see the clay on the ground.

If you're on the mine side of the swamp, you'll have to come back across. You can do that by using the map to Snare Valley and then coming up right past Hollow Head. Or you can look around the edge of the swamp on the mine side for some branches and build a bridge back across.

But either way, you have to be on the Snare Valley side of the swamp to get any clay.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 7:50:55 PM PST

gbkcc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:destination treasure island

[Post New]by gbkcc on Oct 26, 09 4:52 PM
thanks I found the clay it was real easy. This is the first time I have every ask a question and i appreciate the quick reply thanks again

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:destination treasure island

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 26, 09 9:17 PM
gbkcc wrote:thanks I found the clay it was real easy. This is the first time I have every ask a question and i appreciate the quick reply thanks again

Glad it worked! Enjoy the rest of the game.

Robin

Go to: