[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by sabrinjohn on Nov 1, 17 8:54 PM

Edited on 11/02/2017 at 10:07:50 AM PST

Judy_Bishop
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Judy_Bishop on Nov 2, 17 1:07 AM
Hi,
I lost my purchases of ghost traps on my main game but my feeder game purchases have remained. Can you help?
Take care,
Judy

Traps lost now restored to main game - thanks for help so swiftly.

Edited on 11/02/2017 at 11:50:55 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by irwinerr on Nov 2, 17 3:31 AM

Edited on 11/02/2017 at 10:08:07 AM PST

baton
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by baton on Nov 2, 17 10:03 AM
PCGRAM wrote:Well, it's day #8 and still can't open Midnight Castle. Did everything Tech Support advised. Deleted & reinstalled Game Mgr. Deleted and Reinstalled the game. Couldn't say how often, prob 30x over the past week. Downloaded game from Big Fish.com, tried to download from Game Mgr. Download complete 100% but can't open the game, not from Game Mgr. & not from Shortcut on desktop. Launched It from my hard drive and it just reloaded everything - took 3 hours, was able to access game after that but when I closed it out - locked out again, By now Tech Support must be sick of me.

bfgBeruna
1,352 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 2, 17 10:17 AM
Hello Judy_Bishop and baton,

Thanks for your patience while waiting for responses. I'm here to provide troubleshooting help.

Judy_Bishop, I'm really sorry that ghost trap purchases in your main game were lost. While the Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to fix this here in the forums, our Midnight Castle Support Team definitely can. Please contact them and include both the main game's Friend Code and how many ghost traps were lost. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Since PCGRAM has been working with our Support Team too, baton, I'd recommend they continue doing that. The Support Team is the best equipped to handle games that won't open as their tools are more advanced than the ones available to us in the forums. On behalf of the Moderation Team, I wish PCGRAM the best of luck.

As always, if any questions remain, please PM me or another moderator. We'll do whatever we can to help.

bfgBeruna

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Nov 2, 17 6:18 PM
OK, I'm not sure if this is a problem but it has to do with Social. Every time I tried to give gifts to my friends I'm unable to open on some of them. Is it because they don't want gifts or is there a problem.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 2, 17 6:40 PM
kim0530, it's probably because they have no gifts listed that they want/need. It may also be that they have too many friends to "regift" in a timely manner. In any case, don't worry. It's not a problem.

Edited on 11/02/2017 at 6:40:42 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by TiffanHoop on Nov 3, 17 12:59 AM

Edited on 11/03/2017 at 3:33:41 PM PST

[Post New]by Vidi444 on Nov 3, 17 5:31 AM
Hi,

I've lost everything - please restore my game - player 545517 - I was on level 80.

Thanks
Vidi

bfgBeruna
1,352 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 3, 17 3:38 PM
Hello Vidi444,

I'm sorry to hear your game has been lost and want to help get its progress restored. We're unable to handle that process in the forums, but our Midnight Castle Support Team can absolutely do this for you. Please contact them and include both the old game's and the new game's Friend Codes in the email. They'll sort this out for you as quickly as possible.

If there are any remaining questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator, too. We'll be glad to provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Vidi444 on Nov 3, 17 4:54 PM
Thanks very much - I sent a request for assistance. My game is at now at level 1 - everything is locked but I'm still receiving gifts from friends

Vidi

bfgBeruna
1,352 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 4, 17 11:49 AM
Hello Vidi444,

Thanks for taking the time to let me know that Midnight Castle Support Team has been contacted. They'll reply to your request as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding are sincerely appreciated.

bfgBeruna

sherryw50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by sherryw50 on Nov 4, 17 1:48 PM
Last night I had all the toffee apples and 3 zoom zones. When I signed in today I only had 4 toffee apples! I don't want to have to redo what I've already done. I play on a Kindle Fire. Please help! Thanks

JohnTonkin
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by JohnTonkin on Nov 5, 17 1:39 PM
Daylight savings time ended this morning (2 am). Did this affect the times when one gets additional capability to give gifts to friends? It used to be that the addition times for central time zone were 7pm (start of challenges), 3 am, and 11 am. It appears that the time change this morning was 10 am. Anyone notice anything?

bfgArinelle
292 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 5, 17 2:09 PM
Hi there sherryw50 and JohnTonkin,

It sounds like some items have gone missing, and there's also a question about how Daylight Savings Time affects timing in Midnight Castle. I'll be happy to provide information and assist in any way I can.

For the missing items, sherryw50, we don't really have the tools here on the Forums to check into that, so please send a message to our Midnight Castle Support Team. They're be able to investigate and help get back missing items. Please try to include your Friend Code with the message to speed up the process.

The timing for events or refreshing features in Midnight Castle does not adjust with Daylight Savings Time, JohnTonkin, so those timings may vary depending on the time of year and whether or not the area a player lives in observes Daylight Savings Time. If you notice any troubles with this, please feel free to send a message to our Midnight Castle Support Team for further assistance.

You're also always welcome to send a PM to me or one or our other active Moderators with additional questions or concerns. We'll do everything we can to assist.

bfgArinelle

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,461 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 6, 17 12:01 PM
JohnTonkin wrote:Daylight savings time ended this morning (2 am). Did this affect the times when one gets additional capability to give gifts to friends? It used to be that the addition times for central time zone were 7pm (start of challenges), 3 am, and 11 am. It appears that the time change this morning was 10 am. Anyone notice anything?

Hi, John!

YES. For all players who "fell back" at the end of daylight savings, your new castle day and your gifting times are now one hour earlier.

(some live in places that don't observe daylight savings)

Edited on 11/06/2017 at 12:02:04 PM PST

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,461 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 6, 17 12:05 PM
Ok, for over an hour today, the forum wasn't working.
(and the game didn't want to load)

Many other websites were as fast as usual, but I noticed the same slowness on Face Book.

Anyway, was wondering if this had anything to do with solar flares...something affecting certain satellites but not others.

Any clue?

Patroche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Patroche on Nov 6, 17 3:07 PM
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue. However, I have noticed that sometimes my friend counter is stuck at 31. I have 59 friends. I can view the first 31 but the others are hidden.

I found a workaround by going into the players rooms that are missing. Once I click on their room, I can view them in my social area and the counter is restored to 59.

Not sure why this is happening. It's started up again over the past few days.

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 6, 17 3:58 PM
Hello susiewastaken and Patroche,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and to support one another here. It appears there are a few issues here and I just wanted to swim by to help as best I can, as well as provide the means to contact our Support Team.

susiewastaken, I'm unsure why some websites were slower than others earlier. That said, it sounds like this cleared up after some time, so maybe there was a temporary connectivity issue causing delay with those specific sites displaying their content. I'm sorry our site seemed to be affected by this, but am glad you're able to continue using our forums again!

Sometimes, sites will load a bit slower if the cache for the site is pretty large or hasn't been updated in a while. So, while it may not help in every instance, connections to some sites could be improved after clearing the cache of the browser being used. Just in case it's helpful, the following page contains steps for how to clear a browser's cache:

Clear Browser Cache

In any case, players who are seeing trouble using our site or forums are also free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing with our website or forums. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 6, 17 3:59 PM
Patroche, I'm sorry to hear that this is happening and that you need to perform a workaround to see all of your friends in the social area. While it sounds this issue has been somewhat resolved with that workaround, but since it seems to reoccur, we definitely would like to know more about the issue. If you would like to help us better understand what might be happening here, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code and a description of what is being seen and experienced. Also, please let our teams know what workaround has worked for you. This will help us better see what is being experienced and investigate more rapidly.

If you are able, please also provide screenshots of what you are seeing, such as when the social page only displays the 'stuck' number and that number after successfully doing those workaround steps. If it's helpful, I've included some steps for taking a screenshot for this game on PC:

How do I take a screenshot? (Computer)

Thank you for letting us know your experiences as well as your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: