Abbegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Helppppppppppp!

[Post New]by Abbegirl on Oct 25, 09 5:07 PM
I am trying to locate the wick for the lighter! I swear I saw something about a wick, but I was told that the lighter uses Oakum and not a wick, but I tried to combine them and it's not working. Right now I am stuck because I have to build a fire to go further. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Helppppppppppp!

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 25, 09 7:47 PM
Abbegirl wrote:I am trying to locate the wick for the lighter! I swear I saw something about a wick, but I was told that the lighter uses Oakum and not a wick, but I tried to combine them and it's not working. Right now I am stuck because I have to build a fire to go further. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

You only have to repair the lighter if you crashlanded at Cape Fear at the beginning (you can tell because your boat had a hole in it and the pole on the end of the boat was broken).

If you didn't crash, your lighter didn't break, and you can use it just as it is.

If it IS broken, you can use oakum. But if the oakum doesn't combine, the lighter is probably just fine--just try it by itself and see if it works.

Good luck!
Robin

p.s. You can always check the Blog Walkthrough here at Big Fish Games. To get there, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Go to: