Bugs

[Post New]by divaworks on Oct 25, 09 5:27 PM
Hidden objects games say 100% found, but when the scoring panel shows up, it sometimes shows 35/36 or 42/43, etc.
Hidden objects first screen shows one object left, but I click on hint and it gives me an object in the second screen, doesn't highlight that last object.
Find the difference game - 1 object left, click on hint which highlights on bar in between the windows but, of course that part is cut off on both windows. Click all around, but can't see or get the item.
Also when first started playing, often clicked on something several times, but it wouldn't pick it up, until I clicked on hint.

Snipis
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Bugs

[Post New]by Snipis on Feb 5, 10 12:46 AM
I really hate when you click on something several times and it doesn' work until you use a hint! Very annoying.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Bugs

[Post New]by cll1950 on Feb 5, 10 12:44 PM
divaworks wrote:Hidden objects games say 100% found, but when the scoring panel shows up, it sometimes shows 35/36 or 42/43, etc.
Hidden objects first screen shows one object left, but I click on hint and it gives me an object in the second screen, doesn't highlight that last object.
Find the difference game - 1 object left, click on hint which highlights on bar in between the windows but, of course that part is cut off on both windows. Click all around, but can't see or get the item.
Also when first started playing, often clicked on something several times, but it wouldn't pick it up, until I clicked on hint.

If you use a hint, it is not counted as a "find". Could that be it? No bugs for me. No selection problems. Like the fact that it shows an X if you select wrong. Love this game. Worth the money of DD and more.

Edited on 02/05/2010 at 12:46:15 PM PST

Go to: