General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Top 10 frustrations of the Castle

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 7:17 AM
1. Game crash/ and loss of progress.....
2. BF won't upgrade servers
3. Lack of true content related updates.
4. Tournament Mahem/glitch "o"ramma
5. Some achievements in game unattainable for some as they are
6. the constant pop up adds for sales/and promos to purchase
7. The after prime time MAPS......(use mirror on last 4 letters)
8. The speed of progress in our words and concerns getting through to "THEM"
9. Glitch Glitch......and a itch itch itch......all day long
10. Having to post the ilk of the masses...........still the same ole' ilk

BUT..........the HOLIDAY EVENTS RAWK.......every one of them and for that I can smile and backflip to boot..... **D@NgeR** out

FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY MORE>>>>>>>>with tact

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 8:15:01 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Top 10 frustrations of the Castle

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 22, 15 8:11 AM
Another one --- mods not sticking items or adding them to the helpful hints when requested by several people.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 8:13 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Another one --- mods not sticking items or adding them to the helpful hints when requested by several people.

Ok now we're talking..........Please listen......I don't want to have to say it again......get yer ears open.....TOP 11.....and counting...LOL **D**

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 22, 15 8:55 AM
You guys NAILED it!

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Nov 22, 15 8:58 AM
We should be able to acquire more shards than what we are able to now. It is ridiculous to click on 12 to 18 of those golden butterflies and be lucky to get 1. With the cost of furniture at 1500 a wack and that awful greedy Tina. I will go to my grave detesting those shards!!!!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 8:59 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:You guys NAILED it!

That makes 12.........sbaker chimming in......is a total frustration bcause i can't stop my self from responding....pronto.......ans saying sapote' seems to irk a folk or two...LOL **D** out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 9:03 AM
13.....is the goin #...........13 ways this beloved game drives us all nutzzzzzzz......to play some more.....!!! cheers **D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 22, 15 9:09 AM
There isn't anything that can be done about it, but I really hate when the morphing objects (flowers, pumpkins, snowflakes, etc) pop up right by a zz or so close to the graphics on the scene you can't click on it without opening up something or traveling back a scene.

Drives me insane!!!

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 22, 15 9:10 AM
if there is an achievement to win eggs from the Fortune wheel there MUST be eggs made available so we can try to win them, this seems to be especially valid for players who already hatched all eggs (well, for me I hardly had any egg on my wheel and was very lucky that my friends gifted eggs to me).

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 9:12:55 AM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 9:12 AM
That's 14 folks.......the morph impossible.....YES this is a problem in the TOWN CENTER at the entrance to the CourtYard......in the upper rt. of the edge of eave.....that one pssssssss'essssss ME OFFF......LOL

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 9:15 AM
No EGGS AVAILABLE GAME WIDE>>>>>>>>>OVER SPANSES OF ID"S NO OVA.........that is 15.....and counting....**D**

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 22, 15 10:15 AM
jakeybubby wrote:We should be able to acquire more shards than what we are able to now. It is ridiculous to click on 12 to 18 of those golden butterflies and be lucky to get 1. With the cost of furniture at 1500 a wack and that awful greedy Tina. I will go to my grave detesting those shards!!!!!!

Jakey...........this works for me more often than not..............click on those butterflies HARD!! If I don't.......I rarely get a shard........if I click HARD I usually get 2 out of 3.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 10:18 AM
Ok carpell tunnel is inevitable.......#16 weather you like it or not....LOL

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 22, 15 10:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the posts in this thread.

We do apologize for the frustrations that this game can cause. We do encourage users that if they are experiencing any technical issues such as lost progress, to contact our Customer Support Team. They have the tools to not only troubleshoot, but to keep track of and report these issues to the appropriate team.

The Moderation Team continues to advocate for the players and I've gone ahead and passed the content of this thread along to the team that works closely with the developers.

With updates, we do ask that players keep in mind that many aspects contribute to bringing an update to the players. Once we hear of an update that is available to the players, we will post in the forums. Thank you for your patience.

The tournaments in Midnight Castle have been temporarily disabled for the teams at Big Fish and the developers to investigate the issues that surrounded them. Thank you to the players that have reported these issues to the Moderation Team as well as Customer Support. If any additional information regarding tournaments is received, we will update the forums for the players.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep in mind that moderators are always open to suggestions regarding which threads be stickied and placed in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle. If you feel that a thread should be placed in that folder, please reach out to a moderator and it will be reviewed.

Thank you everyone for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 22, 15 11:05 AM
We are just innocently commenting on a few of our frustrations with the game. I have read and reread this entire thread and I can't find anywhere where the forum rules were broken. I really don't see disrespect, harassing, attacking, etc anywhere in this thread. I certainly want to avoid this infraction of the rules at all costs so it would be helpful if you could point out where this thread went off the tracks. I'm sorry, I just don't see it.

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 11:05:53 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 22, 15 11:12 AM
Hi whitebutterfly54,

The Moderation Team does understand the frustration that certain issues causes in this game and we encourage players to post in the forums. To help ensure that the Forums are available to all users, please know that the Forum Rules must be adhered to. We ask that users keep in mind the Forum Rules when posting and paying particular attention to any highlighted portions of the rules that the moderators provide.

Do know that we pass along any feedback presented in the threads to the appropriate team that works closely on a daily basis with the developers. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Nov 22, 15 11:13 AM
Yes, there are frustrations. I've also had issues since the last update and I contacted Tech Support via email. She has been patient, kind and generous in trying to help me and I'm sure she's as frustrated as we are. The developers know all our issues by now and I'm sure they're working on it. Let's try not to get too demanding. This is, after all, a free game and the developers could just as easily throw their hands up in the air and say "we're done".

Let them deal with the glitches rather than demanding placement of pumpkins or whatever. Difficulty is part of the game. If it's made too easy we wouldn't be playing it.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 11:15 AM
#17.....presumed guilty out of the gate......and having to prove innocence....LOL

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Nov 22, 15 11:29 AM
gernespieler wrote:if there is an achievement to win eggs from the Fortune wheel there MUST be eggs made available so we can try to win them, this seems to be especially valid for players who already hatched all eggs (well, for me I hardly had any egg on my wheel and was very lucky that my friends gifted eggs to me).

This one is tops on my list!!!! I am so sick of the same old rubbish that the wheel gives, who needs a zillion wands and crystal balls.

Have even pm'd 2 mods without an answer from either. Must be that I have gotten my hands slapped too many times for posting no nos. Sorry but I am very po'd with this game and the impossible new achievements.

Now will hide in the corner dodging the last of the pumpkins coming my way.

Cindy/crusader cat

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 1:25:52 PM PST

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 22, 15 11:51 AM
crusader50 wrote:
gernespieler wrote:if there is an achievement to win eggs from the Fortune wheel there MUST be eggs made available so we can try to win them, this seems to be especially valid for players who already hatched all eggs (well, for me I hardly had any egg on my wheel and was very lucky that my friends gifted eggs to me).

This one is tops on my list!!!! I am so sick of the same old rubbish that the wheel gives, who needs a zillion wands and crystal balls.

Have even pm'd 2 mods without an answer from either which I know will be the same standard boiler plate response. Must be that I have gotten my hands slapped too many times for posting no nos. Sorry but I am very po'd with this game and the impossible new achievements.

Now will hide in the corner dodging the last of the pumpkins coming my way.

Cindy/crusader cat

Perhaps there should be an egg on EVERY fortune wheel....Randomized daily...then it is up to each player how much coinage they care to invest in gaining an egg they already have.

Is it really worth it to spin 10 or 15 times a day (or more) if it is an egg you have in inventory 5 times over...or have crafted as a pet already...or can only sell for teeny coins/shards?

Then no one can be aggravated over not having the opportunity to gain the achievement because they have a barren game. Eggs are there, just how much do ya want it.

Go to: