badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Caretakers Face?

[Post New]by badgerfann on Nov 22, 15 4:06 PM
I'm at the puzzle where I need to replicate the caretakers face. However, having problems using the comb.....what exactly are you supposed to do? I click on the comb then on the line that appears in the hair....however, the line only gets a little way down and then stops and puzzle resets. I assumed that you had to follow the line down with the comb, but that doesn't seem to work either. I'm playing on hard.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Caretakers Face?

[Post New]by kgustavson on Nov 22, 15 9:31 PM
Best I could do was kind of chase the line down, staying close to the dot. Now I'm stuck trying to apply the darned make-up. Nothing works! Grrrr..

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 23, 15 5:15 PM
Keep your cursor over the blue dot as it goes down her hair

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Nov 30, 15 4:29 PM
It took an hour to get the right hair slider down. But it's 8 hours since this puzzle popped up and that left slider keeps bouncing back. The mechanics on this mini-game and explanation are terrible. I should've skipped it, but now it's personal.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 30, 15 9:22 PM
That already has been covered in a post called 'Make up application '

I don't know if doing it in order is as important as implied, but it is what finally worked for me.....AFTER I reset the entire puzzle....
and realized there are five points to hit with the powder......once the hair and the powder is done the rest fall in rather quickly.....left to right and up and down worked for order instead of skipping around.

Good luck, it is a persnikkicty puzzle.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Dec 1, 15 7:27 AM
For me, it's just the left slider on the hair. Everything else is done. Once I did her makeup powder, everything else went as it should. It's just that left slider.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 1, 15 9:36 AM
Stay with the moving dot on the hair....don't go faster than it or slower....and don't waver or stop while you drag the cursor.

I made sure I had a fair amount of space to drag my mouse down......
I hope this helps.

Go to: