Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 23, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 6:32:04 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 15 6:32 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mln4777971 on Nov 23, 15 7:08 AM
BIG FISH is getting TOO big , I have purchased two games recently and cannot get them to work and BIG FISH has NOT been helpful at all. I will not purchase more games until these issues are resolved.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 15 10:55 AM
Hi mln477971,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting some of your games to work. IT is highly recommended to look at the Help pages for any issues that you are experiencing.

I was able to get in touch with the Support Team and it looks like you have received automated response in the past. These emails contain information that may help resolve certain issues. If you find that your issue isn't resolved, please reply directly to that email. It will let a representative know that a more personalized response is needed and also ensure your help in line.

If you would like to troubleshoot, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can. Keep in mind to respond to any automated responses received.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we look into the issues you are experiencing and work to bring more games to the players.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 11:00:31 AM PST

[Post New]by evamay on Nov 23, 15 12:42 PM
At the end of the second bubble after the last level it says I cannot proceed because enough stars.I have all the stars but I cannot proceed. It is not grozen. I am on a regular PC. Thanks you! EMF
RE:
I just finished the Rocky Cliff level under a different name. When I came to the swamplands I deliberately left one pearl card,and when that message came up I just went back to the missing pearl level and replayed that deal and the game went on without any further trouble. Maybe it is a coding problem.

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 8:24:54 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 23, 15 1:48 PM
I have the same problem as evamay. I finished area 1 which is 12 levels with 3 stars on each level and it says I don't have enough pearls to continue and to replay levels. When I had started is said 28 were needed and I have 40 pears and 36 stars. Would have been an interesting game otherwise. It was also sluggish to respond in parts, but that didn't effect the game overall.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Nov 23, 15 6:18 PM
I'm having an issue where after I use the hero card that removes a closed card, when I get to the point where the card was removed the card next to it is not able to be selected no matter what I do. Has happened 4 times now on the same level.....this is preventing me from getting 3 stars on the level.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Nov 24, 15 9:00 PM
clicking cards you need sometimes does nothing, the card does not respond even after repeatedly clicking rapidly. however i found that letting it alone for a minute would let me click & use the card. this happens with a standard windows cursor as well. buggy, not ready for prime time.

overall gameplay is kind of slow as well, like the animation to turn over a card from the stock takes forever.

playing the demo/ so sorry, going to pass on this one.

megagray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by megagray on Nov 30, 15 3:11 AM
I played the demo version and it worked OK - although a bit sluggish and had to click more than once sometimes. However, I decided to buy it and that was OK - at first. Played several times yesterday and it was OK. This morning I thought I would have a quick game, but when I open the game it goes to a sort of screen saver page with no way off the page.
I had to ctrl/alt/del to get to task manager to shut down. Tried twice same result. Uninstalled then re-installed. Tried to open it and same result.
I did not change any settings on PC and it was working yesterday and last night.

[Post New]by candyelvis on Dec 8, 15 5:09 PM
Having the same problem as others. I have all 3 on each level, can't go any further and it won't let me go back to anything to replay. Done with this game!

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Dec 20, 15 2:04 PM
I have the same problem as most above. I am on level 10 or 11 and have all the stars for that level but the game is saying that I need to replay a game where i didn't get all the stars. The game is not frozen as such. I can get into and out of it fine. I just can't get to level 11 or level 12 - can't remember which one I am on.

Don't really want to replay from the beginning to see if I can get beyond this.

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Jan 4, 16 1:43 PM
Same problem as everyone is stating. I was hoping if I waited a bit that their would be a fix but seeing last post was Dec 20th and still no fix

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jun 21, 16 10:57 AM
I am having the same problem with the pearls. I only need one and have to play 4-5 times to get the game to progress. Very annoying.

Go to: