Edited on 11/23/2015 at 6:31:27 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 15 6:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Solitaire Stories: The Quest for Seeta.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Nov 23, 15 1:15 PM
This could of been a good game...............but it's so slow paced.............you have to wait for the pearls to go where they want, you have to wait for the cards too....... no specials in this game, no undo's you need to buy them, wilds cards yes but nothing else...........coins are only earned if you get good on try your luck, cause boo on the cards. Nothing stands out in this game..........did it do it..........same same same...............maybe if there's a buy one get one, or penny sale. Otherwise no deal here.............BUT TRY FOR YOURSELF....................

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Nov 23, 15 1:25 PM
I agree with sapphire. The slow pace is too, too annoying. This
is the first time I've played a solitaire game where the stock cards
had to slide over onto the foundation cards before they would
turn over. So unnecessary, and to repeat myself, so annoying!

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Nov 23, 15 2:29 PM
Agree with sapphire & joyce2121.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Nov 23, 15 3:58 PM
I was looking for a new Solitaire game...but I have to agree wholeheartedly with sapphire, joyce2121 and nontechiegrannie. Won't say it again....but slow, slow

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 23, 15 8:25 PM
Hi,

I agree totally with you, first solitaire which made me so sleepy !
M.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 24, 15 1:42 AM
I have demoed worse card games than this one.

Yes, you can only click on one pearl at the time, but so you wait 2 seconds before you can click on the next one. Or, do as I do, just click on each pearl as they get free instead of leaving them all till the end to click on them. No biggie for me.

And yes, the sliding of the cards over the deck could have been avoided, but no deal breaker for me.

Don't like to do a level with too many hands - gets boring, especially when you have finished your goal, but still have to play the level to the end.

Loved the battle I had to do after finishing the level. That was really fun.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Nov 24, 15 4:11 PM
I quite like this little game.
The pace suits me fine, and I am enjoying it!
A buy for me!

BK

Go to: