vpizarro3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

is there going to be an fishdom xmas ??

[Post New]by vpizarro3 on Oct 26, 09 10:36 AM

has any one heard any thing about a fishdom christmas ???? i hope they make one that would be really really COOL I THINK

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:is there going to be an fishdom xmas ??

[Post New]by kishimojun on Oct 26, 09 10:37 AM
Not so cool if they keep making them where there's only one tank background over and over.

frummy
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by frummy on Oct 26, 09 10:55 AM
Yes, the developers have just launged one called "harvest splash" It has to do with autumn. Most of it is the same as fisdom with a few extra's . you can make pictures. But the way of playing is the same. There is a very cute turtle in it. In november there will be a next game called " frosty splash" . That is one with winter and some christmas in it. I do not know if will also get these two game. Probably they will because they also have the other ones. If you want you can me and I will give you the name of the site where you can play the "harvest splash" for an hour for free.

I think I will buy "harvest" when gets it because I have totally fall in love with the turtle.

jodice
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jodice on Oct 28, 09 1:42 PM
According to Playrix who makes the Fishdom games, Harvest Splash is only going to be available from them directly. Probably the same thing with Frosty Splash. Which I assume means the BigFish will not get it.

Edited on 10/28/2009 at 1:43:04 PM PST

Go to: