bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Blog Walkthrough Available for The Secrets of Da Vinci!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 26, 09 12:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to prpldva, we now have a full walkthrough available for The Secrets of Da Vinci on our Big Fish Blog to help any players that get stuck along the way.

To get to that walkthrough directly, please click on the following link.

Blog Walkthrough for The Secrets of Da Vinci

Happy gaming!

Edited on 10/26/2009 at 12:41:25 PM PST

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough Available for The Secrets of Da Vinci!

[Post New]by cherbando on Nov 2, 09 10:24 AM
It would really be much more helpful if we could access a printable version of the walk through at Big Fish. Can we do that? I have a printable walk thru from, [removed by moderator]
However, the two walk thru's are not exactly the same. Big Fish's walk thru has more things to do.

Edited on 11/15/2010 at 8:49:44 AM PST

GizmoJoan
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by GizmoJoan on Feb 9, 10 11:26 AM
After I find the fire symbol you said that it is to pan down automatically and that you click on the rug to move it back? Um I don't know if I missed a step but I clicked on the fire sign.. he says fire sign and then nothing?? I will go through your walkthrough again but I'm not sure what I would be. If you have any advise I would love it thanks!

G

GizmoJoan
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by GizmoJoan on Feb 9, 10 11:31 AM
Yeah! Nevermind!! LOL I got it, i reread the steps and realized i didnt read the black part of the coal page just the symbols on the back. I got it thanks sorry to have bothered! Great walkthrough! I LOVE BIG FISH GAMES!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 20, 10 9:37 PM
GizmoJoan wrote:Yeah! Nevermind!! LOL I got it, i reread the steps and realized i didnt read the black part of the coal page just the symbols on the back. I got it thanks sorry to have bothered! Great walkthrough! I LOVE BIG FISH GAMES!!

Hiya Gizmo Joan! Welcome to the forums!

Glad you were able to work it out! Have fun and enjoy the rest of the game!

[Post New]by reinmoose16 on Aug 18, 10 8:48 PM
your walkthrough helped alot, but i have a question:

in the walkthrough it says that all of the items you can buy from saturnin you can find elsewhere in the game. where can you find the spool of thread?
i accidendly didnt buy it from him, and now i am at the end and i have to paint the forgery of the mona lisa. what can i use for the grid in place of the tread?
i cannot get to the end of the game without the answer to my question, so please reply soon!
thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 15, 10 12:44 AM
reinmoose16 wrote:your walkthrough helped alot, but i have a question:

in the walkthrough it says that all of the items you can buy from saturnin you can find elsewhere in the game. where can you find the spool of thread?
i accidendly didnt buy it from him, and now i am at the end and i have to paint the forgery of the mona lisa. what can i use for the grid in place of the tread?
i cannot get to the end of the game without the answer to my question, so please reply soon!
thanks

At a later point in the game you will be able to return to his room and just take the items....

[Post New]by graphixman on Sep 28, 11 3:12 PM
I cut and used the sticks on the ladder. Now I need them to use on the jack and to open the seller door. Where can I find another one ?. I have walked around all over looking.

[Post New]by jamh53 on Jan 29, 13 6:13 PM
I am stuck at the point where you are to use the bloodstone to uncover the numbers of the symbols in the portfolio. The bloodstone is "locked" and I cannot pick it up. I have gone back and started at a point where I thought I messed up but still won't let me do this step. What in the world have I done? HELP!

Go to: