game frozen

[Post New]by adamsterri7 on Nov 23, 15 2:17 PM
I am almost finished with main game. The screen is frozen on the waterfall scene and nothing is working on map or hint or let me pick up anything from inventory
(it will identify the pieces but that is all). It will not let me leave this area.
I have uninstalled game and reinstalled it and no change in situation.
Any help from anyone???
Thanks

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:game frozen

[Post New]by read61 on Nov 27, 15 1:57 PM
I have the same problem in a different scene, also near the end. Neither BFG nor the game developer seem interested in addressing or resolving this issue. I do know that this is the last Fear For Sale game I purchase, mainly due to the lack of interest on their parts. You can contact customer service at BFG but their usual solution is to offer you a coupon code for another game.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Nov 27, 15 1:58 PM
I have the same problem in a different scene, also near the end. Neither BFG nor the game developer seem interested in addressing or resolving this issue. I do know that this is the last Fear For Sale game I purchase, mainly due to the lack of interest on their parts. You can contact customer service at BFG but their usual solution is to offer you a coupon code for another game.

tholmes2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tholmes2 on Dec 2, 15 5:10 AM
I also have the same problem, near the end, can't do a thing, frozen...

[Post New]by aoservice on Dec 2, 15 9:22 PM
I am also near the end and frozen from moving or using inventory or hints,help!

kate21677
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kate21677 on Dec 12, 15 7:35 AM
Same here...nearly finished and it froze. I tried uninstall and reinstall, but it didn't help. Finally just uninstalled it and am super annoyed. BFG needs to be sure the games are flaw free before we all spend our money...

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jan 15, 16 3:47 PM
I am stuck in the gallery, no map, no hint, no exit. I refuse to start over and will just be SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 15, 16 4:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be freezing right near the end. From what's been described here, stopping points like this can sometimes be passed by restarting the game or even starting a new profile. We can't promise a fix, but we'll let the appropriate team know about this.

In addition, we've found that the steps in the following help article can also help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart the game or if the recommended steps haven't worked, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and are also able to assist with replacement games if needed.

Since this is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition here

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: