dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Secret Room

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 23, 15 8:09 PM
How do I get to the secret room outside the game? (I already finished the game and got all the flowers...is it even possible to get to the room without creating a new account?)

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Secret Room

[Post New]by 1357wc on Nov 24, 15 9:50 PM
Not sure what you mean about secret room? Where did you read this. The only room I found was in the extras under collectibles that had all of the animals you collected in it. If you press on them you get a description. Did you collect all of the morphing animals?

[Post New]by sjohn421 on Nov 25, 15 12:50 PM
yeah I<m having the same problem. I collected all the flowers but I cant access the secret room

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Nov 25, 15 2:24 PM
I see what dog2007 means....Under Help:

Flowers - Find as many as you can and you'll unlock characters in the Secret Room.
Flower Purse - Appears when you find flowers. Select it to visit the Secret Room.

I know there are more than the 150 for Achievements and not seeing a Secret Room so guess you have to click the box that pops up in the game.

Abbey (I just finished game and restarting as missed some Achievements)

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 25, 15 4:42 PM
Well I will probably have to make a new account and play again...but it doesn't make sense that you can't access the room where you use the flowers unless you play the game and click the thing that comes up...I mean you would have to make a new account every time you wanted to go into it....

Will take a look next profile...been a great week for releases but it being a holiday I have quite a bit else to do (but at least I can replay the game on the same account so I can skit everything and focus on the flowers the first time and then replay for the achievements the second)

Still if anyone finds a way to get to the room where you use the flowers without having to play the game again please let me know

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Nov 25, 15 8:27 PM
I was already playing with a second profile so I went in there to find flowers. When the flower purse popped out, I clicked on it and it took me to the achievement page and showed the flowers appearing on a vine in the front bottom. It is part of the achievements. Tried it several times and always takes me to the achievements room with all the mirrors. I don't think there is any "secret room" in the game.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Nov 25, 15 8:43 PM
Restarted and got the same thing 1357wc.....No Characters or Secret Room

Abbey

Edited on 11/25/2015 at 8:43:56 PM PST

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 27, 15 10:31 AM
Huh...well that's a letdown...I thought there would be something extra you could do with the flowers like in all the other ones....

[Post New]by Jenniferlp on Nov 29, 15 5:52 PM
I'm not 100% certain, but I think you have to collect a certain number of flowers before each morphing collectible will appear. Towards the end of the game, one suddenly appeared where I know there wasn't one a moment before, and I had just picked up a flower. If so, then these are the "characters" we then get access to. In the collectible room you can read a blurb on each one. A bit misleading on the developer's part, but I couldn't find any other secret room access beyond the collectibles room.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Dec 7, 15 8:12 AM
I don't think collecting the flowers has anything to do with the appearance of the morphing animals - I found the one in the first scene before I found any of the flowers.

Incidentally, if you collect all the flowers you will have a total of 159.

Go to: