[removed by moderator]

[Post New]by samdmalik6 on Nov 7, 17 12:59 AM

Edited on 11/07/2017 at 8:28:38 AM PST

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by GypsyMoonBaby on Nov 7, 17 2:54 AM
WHEEL OF FORTUNE STALL

I can't get past the 27th day of turning the wheel. For the third time, last night, I spun the wheel on day 27 to hit 28 days and it went back to day 15. Again, this is the third time this has happened.

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,341 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 7, 17 6:15 AM
I am having trouble with my Midnight Castle games connecting to the server..... My Sir Match a Lot games connect..... I have the internet... but my games last night, and now again this morning, will not connect.... Last night it took less than 30 minutes to come back up, I'm hoping the same for this morning.... Very frustrating to try and play a game that won't even connect when you first bring up the opening Big Fish screen...

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 7, 17 10:24 AM
Hello GypsyMoonBaby and gohill,

I'm swimming over to provide some troubleshooting support post haste!

I would recommend contacting out Midnight Castle Support Team, GypsyMoonBaby. I'm unable to investigate why the Fortune Wheel keeps resetting in depth here in the forums, but our Support Team can. Please include the game's Friend Code with the inquiry. Thank you so much for your patience with this troubleshooting process.

Midnight Castle is a game that requires a strong, continuous connection to run properly. Even the fastest networks sometimes need some fine tuning, so I would recommend taking a look at the help page below, gohill. The suggestions in the article should help fix the connection troubles.

Connection Issues

If these steps have already been tried, please also contact our Support Team with the game's Friend Code. They'll be the best equipped to provide new solutions. Thank you for your patience as well.

Should there be any remaining questions, you're always more than welcome to PM me or another moderator. We'll be glad to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgBeruna

Re: Can't get more than 5 different candy pieces!

[Post New]by maireirish on Nov 7, 17 8:01 PM
Can't get more than 5 different candy pieces. Need 7. I've been playing daily. What's wrong?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by franklinjohn on Nov 7, 17 8:04 PM

Edited on 11/08/2017 at 8:55:55 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by keitheri on Nov 8, 17 3:30 AM

Edited on 11/08/2017 at 8:57:54 AM PST

!

[Post New]by Crysztaloak on Nov 8, 17 5:29 AM
I play on a PC ID# 457762. For CC task 10 beat "Salty" 3 times at dice. I clicked on the box in the CC to accept, beat him 3 times and none of my wins showed up! I cannot continue until they show up HELP PLEASE !!!!

Morgana 457762

Hi,Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Vidi444 on Nov 8, 17 3:05 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to leave a message to Chelsea in Customer Service who helped me recover most of my loot!!!! She was very patient and a HUGE help - I lost everything after playing every day for almost three years and wasn't prepared to start over.....

Thanks again!!
Vidi444

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 8, 17 3:45 PM
Hello marieirish, Crysztaloak, and Vidi444,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experiences while playing the PC version of Midnight Castle. I'll do my best to provide some suggestions and help, as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

marieirish, I'm sorry to hear that there has been a spate of luck where only those 5 candies have appeared so far. Hidden Object Scene rewards should contain candy after completing the scene, but are random on what kind will be retrieved if one drops. This said, it's random whether candy will be a reward as well as random what kind of candy it might be. It's possible that continuing to try to collect candy will result in retrieving the kind and number you are seeking. I hope that luck changes soon so you can retrieve the appropriate candy amount and type.

Crysztaloak, it sounds like a Castle Challenge task to beat the Innkeeper, Salty, at dice isn't showing the progress made while beating him specifically at the dice table. It's possible that running the game with more permissions can help resolve an issue where progress isn't being noted accurately for in-game tasks. If you'd like to try those steps to see if that helps, please see our article on how to do that below:

Run Game as Administrator

It's possible that the issue persists despite trying those suggested steps. What I recommend in that case is to take a screenshot of a win again the Innkeeper at dice, and also a screenshot of that task not receiving progress after the win. Then, contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with that Friend Code you've mentioned. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Just in case it's helpful, I'd like to provide our suggested methods of creating a screenshot on a PC:

How do I take a screenshot? (Computer)

If you are unable to take the screenshot or provide it to our teams, don't hesitate to still reach out and describe the experience to them. This could help those teams better understand what is being experienced so that further investigation or assistance can occur.

Edited on 11/08/2017 at 3:48:23 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 8, 17 3:48 PM
Vidi444, thank you for your kind words, and I'm glad to hear our Support Team was able to assist. I'll be sure to provide that feedback to the right folks. We're glad you didn't have to start over on that progress and hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Thank you all for your patience. Thank you all as well for your patience in regards to spam that sometimes appear in our forums. The Forum Moderation Team continues to remove this manually as quickly as possible as well as request updates and upgrades to filters and guards on the forums to combat this persistent issue. For more information regarding spam posts in the forums, please see our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thanks again for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Crysztaloak on Nov 8, 17 9:54 PM
tried to run on XP service pack 3 and it didn't work. Thanks for the help tho

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by armandoer on Nov 9, 17 4:39 AM

Edited on 11/09/2017 at 8:35:58 AM PST

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 9, 17 9:50 AM
Hello Crysztaloak,

Thanks so much for trying the steps bfgIlinalta suggested. We're sorry to hear the game still isn't running properly. Please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with the game's Friend Code. They're equipped with the tools and expertise to continue troubleshooting with you. Once they've been contacted, they'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Should there be any remaining questions, please PM me or another moderator. We're always here to lend a hand and provide answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Crysztaloak on Nov 9, 17 11:35 AM
It is working!!! THANKS

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 9, 17 12:39 PM
Hello Crysztaloak,

I'm so glad to hear the game is working again. Happy gaming! If there are any other questions or concerns, please PM me or another moderator.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Nov 9, 17 4:06 PM
Game back to normal, It was also at 1% frozen. but been playing a few days now, give or take.Thanks to Developers for fixing it.

1isalone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 1isalone on Nov 9, 17 7:03 PM
I just noticed something strange this evening and am not sure if it is a problem. Last night I checked how many cornucopias I had, which was 260. I gave gifts to 5 friends 3 times today, yet my total now is only 270, which means I only got credited for 10 of the 15 cornucopia I collected.

Is this correct or is there an issue? Am I doing something wrong?

1isalone

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by meliaynch on Nov 10, 17 1:14 AM

Edited on 11/10/2017 at 9:48:14 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by randaller on Nov 10, 17 3:08 AM

Edited on 11/10/2017 at 9:48:55 AM PST

Go to: