Trapped: The Abduction

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Trapped: The Abduction

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 27, 09 12:05 AM
You`ve woken up locked in the back of a truck with no idea as to how you got there. What was just an average day, has turned into a nightmare! Crack codes, solve puzzles, and avoid the traps laid out by a dangerous serial killer! Move through different locations while your psychotic kidnapper watches you the entire way. Plot your escape in Trapped: The Abduction, a dark and mysterious Hidden Object game.

Re:Trapped: The Abduction

[Post New]by flyingsquirrely on Oct 27, 09 12:28 AM
Deleted

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 7:04:57 PM PST

bansama
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by bansama on Oct 27, 09 12:31 AM
I admit it looks interesting, I certainly like this type of subject matter; but as always, I'm worried about how the game is lengthwise. So I'll be waiting to see comments on the length of the game from those who play the full version before I decide whether to buy =)

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Oct 27, 09 12:57 AM
Saw anyone? Seems that's what this game is based off of. Going to buy this one. Great graphics, the maniac's voice even sounds like the guy from the Saw movies.

Edit:
flyingsquirrely wrote:OMG some of you fishies are not going to like this game but I love it. It reminds me of the movie saw. You are basically trying not to get murdered. I think this is going to be great. I only played for 10 minutes because I wanted to buy. The graphic are good and clear. The psyco talking is scary. This is going to be very intense. GOOD ONE BF!!!!

Had to ask what were your thoughts with the mannequin? I was thinking oh my gosh this is going to be Hannibal wannabe{remember when the guy was trying to use the women's skin to make his own skin?} meets the Saw.

Edited on 10/27/2009 at 1:10:22 AM PST

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Oct 27, 09 1:01 AM
bansama wrote:I admit it looks interesting, I certainly like this type of subject matter; but as always, I'm worried about how the game is lengthwise. So I'll be waiting to see comments on the length of the game from those who play the full version before I decide whether to buy =)

I played almost my whole first hour and it doesn't look like I got far in the game at all according to the blog walkthrough. I'd say if I continue to play at the rate I am right now, this will be a 4 to 6 hour game for me if not longer. I think it all depends on how you play, but it looks longer than most HiddenOG's and IHogs I've played lately. BF if going to send me to the poor house.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Oct 27, 09 1:06 AM
flyingsquirrely wrote:OMG some of you fishies are not going to like this game

How true...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 27, 09 1:12 AM
I really enjoyed this one! Nice and creepy!

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Oct 27, 09 1:16 AM
Hmmm. Dark it certainly is - my eyes are hurting already and i've only played ten minutes. Don't think I'll be buying this one.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Oct 27, 09 1:18 AM
really enjoying it so far, thanks prp for the walkthrough, no doubt I will be needing it looks like another buy for me.

Edited on 10/27/2009 at 1:18:31 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 27, 09 1:24 AM
mummypops wrote:really enjoying it so far, thanks prp for the walkthrough, no doubt I will be needing it looks like another buy for me.

Glad you are enjoying the game!

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Oct 27, 09 1:27 AM
Really like this one but I don't think it's very long.I got one third of the way through,so I'm thinking about 3 hours.I think I will probably still buy it.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 27, 09 1:27 AM
People that do not like dark scary places beware. I normally say I like happy games that make me laugh, but well there is some instances like now when that is now true, I have played 15 minutes and came out to purchase. Looks good to me, and there is enough warning before hand for people that it does not suit.

Cheers
lineck

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 27, 09 1:29 AM
raystownlady wrote:Really like this one but I don't think it's very long.I got one third of the way through,so I'm thinking about 3 hours.I think I will probably still buy it.

We must play the same pace- I was just about to post the same thing.

I played the demo the other day at a site that accidentally released it early- so getting through the first half a bit quicker on second play- but unless the levels get shorter it would appear a 3 hour game.

I bought it

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 27, 09 2:33 AM
I'm glad it appears to be as good as it looks. I will definitely be d/l the trial to play.
I hope it's not too like Saw as they are bringing their own video game out next month!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Oct 27, 09 3:07 AM
I am another one who got just a hair past 1/3 during the demo.

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Oct 27, 09 3:58 AM
That is one SICK concept for a game - I can't believe Big Fish is selling it.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Oct 27, 09 4:08 AM
Yes!! I love it! I am just so excited.
I can certainly understand why some fishies would not like this one.
But in my case, I am ok with it.
I'm really rooting for her and will do the best I can to get her out. (My God! Get a life right? )
Well, I'm off to BUY.
Wishing you all a good day.

biomix

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Oct 27, 09 5:20 AM
Absolutely this game! It did NOT disappoint after the demo hour and was WELL worth the $6.99!

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 27, 09 5:43 AM
Finished the whole game in 2 1/2 hours. Thought it too repetitive...and why collect all those car components if there was no need to use them in the game?
Really thought when I bought this game that it would be an adventure, but it wasn't. Too many prompts in each level too.
A real thumbs down IMO.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Oct 27, 09 6:21 AM
This is all creepy & psychotic....I still haven't quite decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing or what that might say about my twisted pysche LOL I just wish I wasn't stuck with 1/2 hr left to play it so I could come to one conclusion or the other!

Go to: