kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Door code using calendar

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Nov 24, 15 11:33 AM
Any hints on how to decipher the door code using the calendar? The SG only shows the answer, but not how to get there.

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Door code using calendar

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Nov 24, 15 1:00 PM
As I see it. Find out what day it is and then "POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT" find a # on key pad that will let you run the sequence. The little hand means push that number move the direction and # of spaces the arrow shows, press and continue until you get the right code.

raceladm
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by raceladm on Nov 24, 15 1:05 PM
First you need to open the drawer of the files cabinet where you have the code to open the door.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Nov 24, 15 1:57 PM
thanks, Fluffy also!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 28, 15 1:41 PM
I still don't get it.
Can someone explain to me, how these numbers became the doorcode?
SPOILER.....contains doorcode.....
so, we had a hint that it was recently Friday the 13th of November.....how does, that translate into 6471?

This is making me feel really dumb.
thanks.

norry02
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by norry02 on Nov 29, 15 11:09 AM
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Hopefully I can explain so it makes sense. You need to use the key code for Thursday vs. Friday because of the "note to self" by the mannequin head in the security office. The note says that yesterdays code still works.

Getting the code is a process of elimination. From the Thursday code you push a button and move two spaces right. This means that the 1st number will be either 3, 6 or 9 because that's the only way you can move two spaces. This would put you on number 1, 4 or 7. The 2nd number must be a 1 or a 4 because the next step has you move 1 space down which you can't with the 7. The third number would have to be the 4 or 7. Because the last step has you moving up two spaces the only possible answer for the 3rd number is the 7. Moving up two spaces gives you the 1. You almost have to figure out the last number and work backwards to get the 4 digit code.

Wow that sounds confusing but I hope it helps.

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Nov 30, 15 8:56 PM
You guys are really smart. I had to look at the guide because I couldn't figure that one out. I guess I'm slowing down in my old age.

Go to: