lyssa7712
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

morphing objects?

[Post New]by lyssa7712 on Nov 24, 15 2:46 PM
hi, are there morphs in the HO scenes? I didn't see an achievement for it, and was wondering if anyone had spotted any. thanks!

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Re:morphing objects?

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Nov 24, 15 5:37 PM
I don't think there are any. The lighthouse collectibles is all I have found.

CelticCoco

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Nov 24, 15 5:43 PM
Haven't played the game yet, but no morphing objects? BIG MISTAKE developers!

baffled1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by baffled1 on Nov 26, 15 4:55 AM
Big mistake? It's a HUGE mistake! Please can some nice developer put in the morphing objects and then we'll update and be happy again?

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 28, 15 1:29 PM
I miss having the morphing objects to look for either in the scenes or in the HOGs.
I like having lots to look for, it makes me feel I am really doing more.

and, I would like more of the Rube Goldberg type puzzles....too.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 29, 15 12:05 AM
I don't mind occasional morphing objects -- but please, in the name of all that's holy, no more games like Escape from Ravenhearst where it's ALL morphing objects. That nearly drove me crazy.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Nov 29, 15 6:11 AM
begwood1 wrote:I don't mind occasional morphing objects -- but please, in the name of all that's holy, no more games like Escape from Ravenhearst where it's ALL morphing objects. That nearly drove me crazy.

Indeed, I never finished escape though, but I don't mind not having to search for morphs, it is distracting, so I am pleased they are not here, enjoying the game just the way it is!!

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 6:11:29 AM PST

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 29, 15 11:57 AM
I see so many reviews on here that make it sound like morphing objects are THE hallmark of a quality game and everything is ruined if they aren't there, and I just don't get it. I find them distracting if anything, although I don't find them openly objectionable if they aren't too prevalent. I don't love sitting there waiting to see something morph before I can finish a scene and move on.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Nov 29, 15 3:09 PM
I've got a foot in both camps here. Whilst I take Begwood's point that sometimes you want to get on with whatever action in the scene rather than stare in anticipation of a morph, I must confess that I absolutely love them within HOs. It just seems to add an extra bit of fun and, of course, achievement.

[Post New]by EMERALDLILYCUTIE on Jan 18, 16 3:31 PM
HELP!

I am in the Top House of the Street Fair location where I have to pick-up items that is in the Item List box. I picked up all the items except the 'Ax' and the 'Poisonous Mushroom'

I suppose you have to make the Ax and find the tool to pick-up the Poisonous Mushroom. I found the handle for the broken head Ax BUT every time I tried to put it together; it didn't go through and I am having the same issue with the Poisonous Mushroom. I found the tool to pick-up the Poisonous Mushroom (it looks like some kind of metal tweezers and every time I tried to used the tweezers to pick up the Poisonous Mushroom it didn't go through. WHY?!

Can somebody help me with this issue and inform me what I am doing wrong because I REALLY want to finish this game.

Thank you

Go to: