sandypr
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

resolution problems

[Post New]by sandypr on Oct 27, 09 5:40 AM
a message appears that says, resolution for this computer not found....i have been trying to play in the little box form....can't think of the right word....b4 i buy this game..which i love i need to find out what i can do ..

thank u all for the help u r going to give me

Edited on 10/27/2009 at 5:41:17 AM PST

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:resolution

[Post New]by kishimojun on Oct 27, 09 5:42 AM
The only thing I can help you with is the word - windowed mode.

But welcome to the pond and I am sure some fishie smarter than me will be along shortly to advise you.

sandypr
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:resolution problems

[Post New]by sandypr on Oct 27, 09 5:46 AM
thank you Kishimojun, for the "word"

resolution problems

[Post New]by sggje1932 on Oct 27, 09 6:29 AM
sandypr wrote: a message appears that says, resolution for this computer not found....i have been trying to play in the little box form....can't think of the right word....b4 i buy this game..which i love i need to find out what i can do ..

thank u all for the help u r going to give me

[Post New]by Shootist2 on Nov 2, 09 3:05 PM
Not many excuses for this kind of error these days. Game sounds interesting but I won't play it windowed.

lemonhart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lemonhart on Dec 8, 09 5:53 PM
Has this been resolved? I am having the same problem.

Widescreen monitor 1680 x 1050

Never had a problem with any other game before

[Post New]by moonlitelace on Jun 1, 11 7:39 PM
I'm getting the same error of: "couldn't find a working resolution for this pc" do I need to lower my screen resolution?

katintn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katintn on Jan 23, 13 7:29 PM
Unfortunately 1680x1050 does NOT work on my widescreen for this game. Can't paly in the window mode just too small.. Dang I hate it when i can't make things work....

Tec issue, screen echos, and warning screen

[Post New]by wellychocolate on Jun 25, 13 8:47 AM
The top part of the screen while playing is having trouble, when the curser moves across you get echos, and when you click on an object, it goes down the screen to your collecting area, but an image of the object also remains, which makes collecting mutiple items like, e.g. bolts very difficult. The only time the echo image dissappers, is if you repeatedly press the find button on nothing, and he laughs and the sreeen clears of all echo objects.

The other tec issue is the start up sceen should have a warning and a rating page, regarding kidnap, locked boot, mental torture,etc.

I did not llike this game, because of both the tec issues and the choice of storyline.

Go to: