Edited on 11/25/2015 at 6:02:17 AM PST

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Beyond the Legend: Mysteries of Olympus here

[Post New]by leacraw on Nov 25, 15 4:43 AM
Good morning fishies,
I've only played 7 minutes but it was enough for me to decide against purchased.
The game has an easy mode which I played. The problem for me is the low contrast for the HOP's words. It was a strain for my eyes.Had the words been darker I would have played longer and possibly purchased as I find this type of game relaxing.
As always, try for yourself.
lea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 6:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Beyond the Legend: Mysteries of Olympus here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Beyond the Legend: Mysteries of Olympus.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Nov 25, 15 6:31 AM
I had the same problem as leacraw.. These old eyes aren't what they used to be

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Nov 26, 15 8:53 AM
a very easy game if somewhat repetetive

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Dec 22, 15 3:44 AM
This game is a bit simplistic, i.e. HOGs and puzzles, progressing in a linear fashion.

However it is based on "real" Greek mythology. This is much better than some of the "pseudo" mythology upon which a lot of the fantasy games are based. It has much more depth and although an educational element in games is not fashionable these days, I think it is always a good thing to learn more about our world and our history.

The graphics are good and give a real atmosphere of Ancient Greece. When I'm playing a game I really like to be immersed in the "world" it creates, and this brings alive many of the stories and characters that we learned about at school (at least in UK)

I have only played the demo so far, but may well get the full game.

Go to: