Shanghai level 21

[Post New]by Zaclen1 on Nov 25, 15 10:26 AM
Anyone else stuck on this level? Been playing it for weeks and now getting very frustrated. You can't beat it because there are just not enough greens or blues. I love the game and love a good challenge but the reason I can't beat it has nothing at all to do with skill. Am very close to giving up and hitting the delete button.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Shanghai level 21

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 3:40 PM
Hi Zaclen1,

This level is definitely challenging, but I was able to pass it a few times without purchasing any extra items. The key seems to be persistence and clearing as many gummies as possible in the least amount of moves. The most effective strategy I found for this was to create Lightning Strikes and to combine them with Bomb and Line Blast boosts whenever possible. Doing this will help you clear many tiles at once and to also fill those Color Blockers much faster.

If you're still having trouble with not getting enough blue or green gummies, definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to your game. Our Reps will be glad to look into this for you.

Do know that our Gummy Drop! team is always open to player feedback and willing to fix and/or adjust problematic levels.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

maam1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Re:Shanghai level 106-1

[Post New]by maam1 on May 20, 16 11:54 AM
please help how do I complete yhis level

Go to: