dwdharvey
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Free the Butterfly

[Post New]by dwdharvey on Nov 25, 15 1:03 PM
Has anyone noticed that if you touch the green butterfly in the Statue in the Thicket that it will fly away? The first time I accidently touched it without noticing (Of Course) and I saw something flutter by in the corner of my eye. I then had to wait an hour until I could check it out. Sure enough I saw the butterfly and lo and behold, when I touched it, it flew away. I love all the surprises.

Friend of the butterfly,

Penny A 2

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

Re:Free the Butterfly

[Post New]by sandy510 on Nov 25, 15 2:20 PM
Yes, and I really hoped he would make it possible to make all the butterflies in our rooms suddenly turn into shards on every one that I touch or get but so far no luck with that.

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Nov 25, 15 3:51 PM
I also noticed the butterfly that flies away when you touch it. I always have to touch it.
Also in the DARK FOREST the fireplace in the guest room has a hanging bag that when you touch it it leaks its contents. I al ways have to touch it too -lol
And in the SUMMER GARDEN there is a mama bird feeding her babies. So sweet!
The developers of this game always keep us entertained. Such great attention to detail.
I love it and I love this game.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 25, 15 4:21 PM
Dark Tower - Guest Room - Old Fireplace is one of my most favorite HOSs.....It is certainly not the easiest one to get a high score on, but it is one of the most interactive....

In addition to clicking on the sack and getting the contents to empty....be sure to click on the flame of the candles to the lower left....(this was not my discovery -- read another post where someone had shared this feature)

In the Dark Tower - Dark Tower Gates - Sepulcher ---- watch the mouse.....he will wiggle his ears and clap his paws (again, something I read in another thread)

Also....sometime during the progress of level 54, the dragon in the Town - Underground Treasury room becomes animated....be sure to click on/press on his forehead. (This one I found all by myself)..

gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by gadget88 on Nov 25, 15 4:57 PM
Also in the Tavern, at the Bar Counter if you touch the little fellows head it bobs up and down.

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on Nov 25, 15 11:01 PM
In the Ancient Park at the Broken Statue ~ click on the bat ( left side, middle, knee)
It does a bat fangs Smile at ya! Sooooo Cute! I Enjoy playing MC!

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Nov 26, 15 2:36 AM
I almost feel off my chair 1st time I accidently clicked on that big thingie in the Mirror lake

Its those little things you accidently find out that I love about this game

Tazzz21
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Tazzz21 on Nov 26, 15 10:13 AM
i find it a game in itself to find those little details in the scenes. i absolute love the baby crocodile that sticks his head out of his shell in the crocodile pond. lost my game in the summer and just managed to re open that scene. i just have to click on him when i search there. and the rat in the crypt, since the update he polishes his whiskers and i find that one very cute.

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Nov 26, 15 10:48 AM
Trolden wrote:I almost feel off my chair 1st time I accidently clicked on that big thingie in the Mirror lake

Its those little things you accidently find out that I love about this game

I had exactly the same reaction! I squeaked load enough to startle the dog into barking.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 26, 15 3:09 PM
Also, in the Croc Pond, if you click on the large Croc's eye, he'll blink at you.

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Nov 28, 15 3:20 AM
Also in the Tavern, by tapping the mouse's head, its ears will wiggle. I only noticed that last month.

Edited on 11/28/2015 at 3:20:29 AM PST

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Nov 28, 15 6:06 AM
I played for over a month before I found out the Guardian Knights at the Castle Gates would salute me by pounding their weapons. And it's an acheivement!! Talk about a grey haired moment....

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Nov 28, 15 7:14 AM
This is a great list. Some I've found and some I haven't. Some I haven't reached yet and will now know when I do. I don't think I've found any not listed but we should continue to share these in this thread so we all find them all because they are fun!

dwdharvey
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by dwdharvey on Nov 28, 15 8:39 AM
This only applies to the people who are new to the game because if you didn't notice then, it's too late now. If you touch the snake in the Bas Relief before it changes, the snake will move and flick it's tongue. By the Wheel of Fortune. You find it bottom left of the scene.

Penny A 2

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Nov 29, 15 9:59 PM
On the subject of serpents-I've just noticed that if you click on the snake (upper left) in the "Mountain Heart" HOS (Rune Garden scene ), it will stick its bright red tongue out.

Go to: