Skipping keys?

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 25, 15 1:25 PM
I beta tested Keys, but haven't yet bought it, so now we have this one too. Question I want to ask is do I really need to play Keys before this one? This one sounds so much more interesting, but if it makes more sense to play both then I will...otherwise, I will skip Keys and go straight to this one. What say the fishes?

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Skipping keys?

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 25, 15 4:37 PM
Well this picks up where Keys left off (like a Part 1 and Part 2) so some things might make a little more sense...but you could probably get away without playing since hints as to what happened are scattered through the game

Personally the only installment I haven't liked is Escape....but that is just me because I've seen too many critics going on about MCF and the RH continuation

Edited on 11/25/2015 at 4:37:46 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 25, 15 8:21 PM
I think I would play Keys first since there is some backstory to Unlocked in it.
But, mostly, I think it would be a shame to miss the Bonus Game in Keys.
It was so much fun and I would love to see more like it....including playing "Are you smarted than a lunatic?" again and again.

Then again, this is just me......and some people didn't like keys at all.

Too bad one cannot demo the Bonus Game.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Nov 26, 15 6:31 AM
I'd play Key to RH first if I were you. I know some people didn't rate it and the story's logic was a bit suspect but, what the heck, I enjoyed playing it - for a long time too. I also agree with Tookat about the bonus game, it's well worth it.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 26, 15 11:36 AM
Ok, y'all convinced me, lol.

Go to: