Sydney - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Sydney - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Sydney. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Sydney posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 11/25/2015 at 4:16:23 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Sydney - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:13 PM

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 2:50:43 PM PST

[Post New]by punkinpie46 on Nov 30, 15 12:41 PM
I don't know what to do with blue "bombs" they just seem to go off whenever they feel like it lol. Needless to say I'm new to Gummy Drops and already embarrassingly hooked!

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Nov 30, 15 3:54 PM
punkinpie46 wrote:I don't know what to do with blue "bombs" they just seem to go off whenever they feel like it lol. Needless to say I'm new to Gummy Drops and already embarrassingly hooked!

Welcome to the addiction,

At the beginning of this forum you will find a post helpful links and tips you should check out. There are walkthrough and links to videos to help you with the play.

Gummy Drop! Tips and Tricks

If you look at the blue bombs you will see that there are white stripes on it, those white pieces are counting your moves down. Sometimes you only have a few sometimes quite a large number. ... check your game board to see how many moves you have and if you can make some just beside those bombs to get rid of them, if not X out before you make a move and start over , that way you won't lose a life.

Good luck

Edited on 12/01/2015 at 2:02:04 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 1, 15 2:00 PM
Hi punkinpie46,

Welcome to the Gummy Drop! Forum! I see that there is some trouble with the blue bomb gummies. Pixiecloud is right. The bomb gummies have counters on them that count down with every match that you make. The white stripes surrounding the bomb gummies will indeed let you know how many moves you have left.

I'm also going to go ahead and make Pixiecloud's link clickable and include a link to a great thread below. It is definitely a great resource for any Gummy Drop! player.

Helpful Links for Gummy Drop!

If you find that you are having issues with a particular level, feel free to post in the specific city thread. Please let us know what level you are on and what tier you are on. The tiers are Intern, Architect, and Master Builder. Other players as well as the Moderation Team are always willing to help offer suggestions and hints on how to get through the levels.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Sydney - Level Help

[Post New]by Kayski on Dec 17, 15 12:04 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/616879.page">Gummy Drop! City Directory</a> and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Sydney. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/616879.page">Gummy Drop! City Directory</a> in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Sydney posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Kayski on Dec 17, 15 12:13 AM
Ok. Why am I not able to to build my resource marts after finishing all 3 levels from 61-70 and 71-80. They just have the X across and want me to buy more resources

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,629 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 11, 16 4:36 AM
Someone asked about this level in another thread and I thought I should post a reply here.

SYDNEY 104

As with all boards that have portals, you should guide the souvenirs by making matches close to the bottom of the exit columns, which in this case are on the right side, while keeping an eye for bolts and line boosts everywhere on the board.

There is also a video on this level, to be found in Tips and Tricks located in the Links thread

Re:Sydney - Level Help. Helping Hand 15

[Post New]by Jenny_Jam on Jan 17, 16 12:19 PM
HELP!!! I have been stuck for 4 days. I am fixing to start throwing things. HOW do I get past this Helping Hand level???????
I have look in hints, helps, you tube videos, but I cannot find anything,
I have been stuck on a level for a day or so but not this long.
I am going crazy!!!!
HELP PLEASE.
Jenny

Re:Sydney - Level Help. Helping Hand 15

[Post New]by marysarah6 on Jan 17, 16 11:02 PM
Jenny_Jam wrote:HELP!!! I have been stuck for 4 days. I am fixing to start throwing things. HOW do I get past this Helping Hand level???????
I have look in hints, helps, you tube videos, but I cannot find anything,
I have been stuck on a level for a day or so but not this long.
I am going crazy!!!!
HELP PLEASE.
Jenny

Which helping hand (HH) level is it? Try to make more line boosts and use it to drop the items. Otherwise, try to combine the line/combo boosts and combine it with lightning. If you need to move the items to the specific rows, you need to hope for a 'lucky' swap or just use the Wind booster (for last resort).

P.S.: Since HH level can be played only once, I am not sure if I remembered how the level looks like but the steps are almost the same for most HH levels.

[Post New]by marysarah6 on Jan 17, 16 11:08 PM
How do you beat Sydney Level 51?? I always stuck with the double white tiles on the top-right side and I usually ended up with only 2-3 white tiles left. Spent almost 10 life and still cannot beat it

Thank you

[Post New]by SheAree on Feb 29, 16 12:49 AM
I am unable to collect the purple workers from 51-80. I have mastered them but can't get the workers to build

[Post New]by Smudge21uk on Mar 8, 16 3:24 AM
I can't get the workers from lv51 onwards am I doing something wrong. I've replayed then many times

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 10, 16 2:18 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having trouble with certain levels in Sydney. Thank you to everyone that has offered their hints and suggestions.

For Sydney, Helping Hand Level 15, what I found helped was to focus on making matches on the right side of the board. You will notice that there are three portals to the bottom left and one to the top right of the board. In order to get the pipes to drop, they must fall through the portals to get to the right side. Once there, they can then fall through the board. To get the pipes to the right side of the board, I focused on the making as many big matches of gummies as I could to make line crushes and bombs. Once these went off, it was easier for the pipes to move throughout the board. When the pipes were on the right side of the board, I continued to make matches to help them fall through.

Sydney, Level 51 I can definitely see where the confusion can take place. To get the tiles that are located at the top right of the board, players will notice that there is a portal. On the first row of the board is another portal. The gummies must fall through the left portal to get to the right of the board. What I found helped get through this level was to focus on the chained gummies. By creating line crushes that were both vertical and horizontal, I was able to free them in the least amount of moves. Once the chained gummies are free on the first row, more gummies will fall through the board to get to the right side. I then used the remaining amount of moves to get the rest of the tiles and the score level requirement.

For players that have completed the levels to obtain the purple workers and they aren't receiving them, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The support team has the tools to look into this for you.

If players are still having issues with levels, you are also welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your email address associated with your Gummy Drop! game. They are always willing to help!

I hope this helps! Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Sharon5421 on Mar 15, 16 9:30 AM
How do I build the Trade Center? I can't find it anywhere and I understand I have to build it in Sydney in order for the Green Gem Drill to work in Tokyo. I can't proceed any farther until I find out where in the world (or Sydney) it is. Thank you!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 23, 16 5:37 PM
Hi Sharon5421,

I wanted to stop by with some help in locating the Trade Center in Sydney. You should be able to find the space to build the Trade Center near the bottom of the map, near the Sydney Tower. That Center can be used to sell and buy resources, as well as enable the Green Gem Drill in Tokyo. The Trade Center will be available to be built after completing Level 45.

I hope this helped. If you have any questions, please feel free to let a Moderator know, and we'll be happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by deltachuck on Mar 23, 16 8:43 PM
How do I collect rewards that I have earned?

Re:Sydney - Level Help 28

[Post New]by beamish221 on Apr 15, 16 9:37 PM
i am not proud to be asking so soon in the game, but i can't figure out level 28 and how to get any boosts or things to drop down on the far right column.

Please be gentle in your replies; I'm old lol

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,097 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Apr 16, 16 2:41 AM
Hi beamish221

Each city has hard levels and I remember having troubles to complete this one.
As far as I remember, I tried to get some specials like lightening bolts or horizontal combinations of four gummies, bricks, in order to get rid of the bottom line same and/or colors gummies, to drop down the souvenirs .....

Hope it helps a little

Marie

Edited on 04/23/2016 at 12:42:54 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,629 Posts

Re:Sydney - Level Help 28

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 16, 16 5:43 AM
beamish221 wrote:i am not proud to be asking so soon in the game, but i can't figure out level 28 and how to get any boosts or things to drop down on the far right column.

Please be gentle in your replies; I'm old lol

Marie is right, all cities have difficult levels, including Sydney. Also, this is the place to ask for help and all questions are welcome! Moreover, you are commendable for searching and finding the right thread to post your question. Most people don't!

As a general comment, you can always back out of a game if the board looks unfavorable- you just press the x button and you exit without losing a life, provided you have not made any moves.

With respect to Sydney 28, to drop the souvenir, there are the following possibilities:

1. Make matches in the right hand column if available.
2. Drop one gummy at a time in the right column, the bottom one, by doing vertical matches x4 on the left side, which will give you horizontal line boosts. You then maneuver those boosts to the bottom and use them.
3. Better yet, create a bolt by making vertical or horizontal matches x5, and use it to eliminate as many same colored gummies on the right side as possible.
4. Best of all is to combine a bolt with a vertical or horizontal line boost and try to clear the column or most of it at once.

To pass Sydney 28 I would choose a board that allows at least one of 1-3 above, preferrably the bolt. Good luck!

Edited on 04/16/2016 at 5:48:07 AM PST

Go to: