Tokyo - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Tokyo - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Tokyo. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Tokyo posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Tokyo - Level Help

[Post New]by EllanTom on Nov 27, 15 3:30 AM

Hi I need help on Level 18 in Tokyo pls, I get the souvenirs down to the bottom but I can't get them to disappear I hope someone can help me solve this many thanks ?

Judy_Bishop
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Tokyo - Level 18 Help

[Post New]by Judy_Bishop on Nov 27, 15 1:33 PM
Hi Ellan Tom,
You need to move the souvenirs across to the centre and then they will disappear. To do this you will need to get the same colour where the x's are and swap them over.
xx0x or x0xx

OR
x
x
0x

Take care, Judy

Edited on 11/27/2015 at 1:34:23 PM PST

[Post New]by rose1022buf on Nov 27, 15 6:55 PM
I'm stuck on level 86. Please help. I can't figure out how to make the souvenirs drop.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Nov 28, 15 12:45 AM
Bang two lightning bolts together to wipe the board

[Post New]by tutu53 on Dec 8, 15 9:44 PM
Hi im stuck on level 20 and I cant go any further till I find meterorite pieces but I don't see any what do I have to do to open up the next levels

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Tokyo - Green gem pieces

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 9, 15 5:34 AM
tutu53 wrote:Hi im stuck on level 20 and I cant go any further till I find meterorite pieces but I don't see any what do I have to do to open up the next levels

The 'meteorite' (green gem) pieces are on level 11 to 20, sometimes on intern level, sometimes on architect or master builder level. When you click on each level, the first screen shows which level you need to pass to get the piece. You can also see a glimmer on the levels that need to be played.

[Post New]by tutu53 on Dec 9, 15 11:28 AM
Thank you for info, Tutu

[Post New]by Bunnyraye66 on Dec 19, 15 5:39 PM
I'm stuck on silk worm level. Can't get the locked silk worm free.

[Post New]by Shadowmarlin on Dec 24, 15 3:56 PM
I'm stuck trying to get the 2 green gems in the first levels 1-10. Where do I go to build the green gem drill? Or is there another way to get the gems? Unlike Sydney and the architects I haven't found the secret to the green gems.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Dec 24, 15 6:28 PM
There are side paths that branch off around levels 5 and 8...playing the resulting HH cards will give you the gems you need

Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Guideo on Dec 26, 15 6:41 PM
Shadowmarlin wrote:I'm stuck trying to get the 2 green gems in the first levels 1-10. Where do I go to build the green gem drill? Or is there another way to get the gems? Unlike Sydney and the architects I haven't found the secret to the green gems.

The Gem Drill requires you to have two things, the Resource Mart in Sydney, and the actual Drill itself. Once you have the Resource Mart in Sydney, you will have an icon to the left of the screen that will open the Mart wherever you are and it will allow you to buy and sell resources and the drill control is there. The Drill is located in the area of the 35th and 45th levels when it is opened.

Search Gem Drill for more information, as right now I can't recall what tripped the construction of the Drill. Bad, since I'm only at level 66 now

Re:Tokyo - Level Help I am stuck on Tokyo level 113

[Post New]by TGEdwards on Jan 7, 16 12:48 PM
Appreciate any assistance anyone can provide.

Re:Tokyo - Level Help 106 or so

[Post New]by 1Drmom on Jan 26, 16 8:22 PM
I am trying to do the side challenge where you are "matching" the sandals but it is not clear what you need to do. I got one of them by accident - not sure what I did but it flipped over.

Can you help?????

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Tokyo - Level Help 106 or so

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Jan 27, 16 5:13 AM
1Drmom wrote:I am trying to do the side challenge where you are "matching" the sandals but it is not clear what you need to do. I got one of them by accident - not sure what I did but it flipped over.

Can you help?????

If I remember correctly, you need to make matches right next to the sandals, after a few (2?) times, they will drop.

Re:Tokyo - Level Help 113 gold level

[Post New]by raglansleeves on Feb 10, 16 9:40 PM
i'm at level 113 trying to finish the gold level.
any hints and tips would be greatly appreciaated. thanks in advance for any help.

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Feb 16, 16 8:36 PM
Loonz111 wrote:
1Drmom wrote:I am trying to do the side challenge where you are "matching" the sandals but it is not clear what you need to do. I got one of them by accident - not sure what I did but it flipped over.

Can you help?????

If I remember correctly, you need to make matches right next to the sandals, after a few (2?) times, they will drop.

You need to make any matches around the sandals for 6 times.

raglansleeves wrote:i'm at level 113 trying to finish the gold level.
any hints and tips would be greatly appreciaated. thanks in advance for any help.

Hi! This level is tricky, that I have to spent many lives to get the robot part.

So what I did was to clear the bomb on the middle of the board. Since this board has 6 colours, it may be harder to make a line boost.

After that, unlock the 2 souvenirs on its' chain and drop them as usual. To make it faster, remove the litters and make a vertical line boost on the souvenirs.

Hope that answers your question and good luck!

[Post New]by inebug on Feb 28, 16 4:49 PM
I am on level 30/ I need 7/10 of an emerald to proceed. Where in the world do I find these pieces. There is NO tutorial

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 7, 16 12:33 PM
Helpppppppppppppppppppppppp
Stuck on level 85 and 86 in Tokyo for about 3 weeks now I can not get the 8 souv. on the top nor can I pass 86.
Need these to build the Gem Factory.
Thank you in advance for any helo
Randy

Go to: