Paris - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Paris - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Paris. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Paris posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Paris - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:22 PM
Existing Paris threads:

Paris, Level 87

Edited on 07/12/2016 at 1:12:12 PM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 5, 15 9:00 AM
I am stuck on Paris 119 trying to get 600000 pts, hopefully to get my last firecracker so I can move on to London. I just can't seem to create any lightning.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Dec 5, 15 4:33 PM
Paris level 95. Not one of the 15 souvenirs are dropping. (They dont even show up!) I just saw in the technical section someone with the same problem back in July, and it is still not fixed??
Because it is Architect-level i can go on playing BUT they want me to play architect-level for the GoldFever! And now i miss out on that one!
I send an email to Support with a Dr.Felix repport, but have no trust that it will do any good considering this problem is already there for a long time

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 4:35:01 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 5, 15 4:48 PM
sanzi19 wrote:Paris level 95. Not one of the 15 souvenirs are dropping. I just saw in the technical section someone with the same problem back in July, and it is still not fixed??
Because it is Architect-level i can go on playing BUT they want me to play architect-level for the GoldFever! And now i miss out on that one!
I send an email to Support with a Dr.Felix repport, but have no trust that it will do any good considering this problem is already there for a long time

This is a PC bug and they just don't care. And passively accepting this inexcusable negligence doesn't help at all. So it's a good thing you sent a Dr. Felix, - to wake them up, even momentarily. Other than that, do not expect anything.

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Dec 5, 15 5:11 PM
eli173 wrote:
This is a PC bug and they just don't care. And passively accepting this inexcusable negligence doesn't help at all. So it's a good thing you sent a Dr. Felix, - to wake them up, even momentarily. Other than that, do not expect anything.

Hmz, thinking of haunting them in their sleep tonight, Flying on my broom and hid some braincells of them to waking up

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 5, 15 5:13 PM
sanzi19 wrote:
Hmz, thinking of haunting them in their sleep tonight, Flying on my broom and hid some braincells of them to waking up

That's the spirit!

[Post New]by Icemanslady on Dec 11, 15 4:33 PM
I am having the same problem. Not one of the 15 needed will drop. Any suggstions anyone? Help Help

[Post New]by LemQizSop on Dec 14, 15 9:03 AM
Having same problem. Thought I was missing something but, guess I'm not.
Maybe it will be fixed by Christmas. Of 2015 I hope.

[Post New]by Unicorn2blue65 on Dec 15, 15 8:12 PM
I am having the same problem.

ScottishMags
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by ScottishMags on Dec 19, 15 5:24 AM
Hi there... Thank goodness it isn't just me...Thought there was a 'secret' tile you had to activate..... So thank you for letting me know I am not alone..

[Post New]by TeresaDD on Dec 26, 15 10:58 AM
I cannot get enough blue or pink tiles to but the card aafter level 34-4. How can I earn more of these since there are very few levels that I can play again that offer the pink or blue ones. Can I buy more?

Edited on 12/26/2015 at 11:00:48 AM PST

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Paris - Pink gems after level110

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 15, 16 11:56 AM
Does anyone know how to get 1,000,000 pink gems which I now need to build Champs Elysees? Special cards just offer bricks or green gems. Please can someone help?
Thanks

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Paris - Pink gems after level110

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 15, 16 12:35 PM
Mangoban wrote:Does anyone know how to get 1,000,000 pink gems which I now need to build Champs Elysees? Special cards just offer bricks or green gems. Please can someone help?
Thanks

As a general rule (there are a couple of exceptions where some thousands may be missing) all required resources are available in the current city. I don't remember the particular one, but the pinks are there. Probably in one of the Helping Hands, in addition to the green gems you mention- when they are hovering over a questionmark there are other resources as well. Also, did you check the 10-item missions?

Edited on 01/15/2016 at 12:35:37 PM PST

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Jan 15, 16 4:18 PM
Re aris - Pink gems after level110

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 15, 16 11:56 AM
Does anyone know how to get 1,000,000 pink gems which I now need to build Champs Elysees? Special cards just offer bricks or green gems. Please can someone help?
Thanks

Eli is correct! There IS A CARD...
At 112-2 the helping hand offers pinks and 1 green gem for 350 coins
Unless you are willing to "ship, ship, ship" buying a HH is the only way to acquire a million....in the cities hereafter the amount of resources asked for is staggering.....

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 16, 16 12:08 AM
Thanks NeenaL and Eli. I can't get to level 112-2 as I have to build at 110 first. I have completed All the helping hands till 110, and collected all the 10 spectacles etc but not the chocolate things from 100 -110. Looks like I will just have to keep replaying levels.

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 16, 16 12:27 AM
Oops! I have just found one Question mark not done at 106. That is bound to contain the pink gems. Thanks again Eli and NeenaL. Your posts made me look again.

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 16, 16 5:56 AM
Yep that one at 106-2 yielded 1 m pink gems! Now on to last 10 of Paris.
Thanks for help and making me look again at side paths.

[Post New]by pawestiegirl on Jan 18, 16 4:26 PM
I am having trouble with Paris level 29. I can't get enough items to fall down to the second level to be able to finish. Is there a trick?

[Post New]by nv_photo on Jan 19, 16 8:13 PM
I'm stuck on Paris level 72. I need red hearts to explode the block, but they don't drop enough. I've lost count of how many times I've played this level (and I need to pass it 2x!) and I just can't get that last one the fullest it's gotten is about 50%... Is there a boost that will give me the red hearts that I need?

Go to: