London - Level Help

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

London - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to London. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new London posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

Re:London - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:24 PM

Edited on 10/19/2016 at 1:56:22 PM PST

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by 41273 on Dec 26, 15 5:24 AM
I am totally stuck on Level 106. I have played it over and over and over and there are never enough pale blue gummies to win. Without this I can't get enough green gems to move on. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

bfgBellerophon
7,749 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 27, 15 10:54 AM
Hi 41273,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through London, Level 106. If not enough blue gummies drop when you first start the level, you'll want to focus on creating larger matches such as line crushes to clear as many gummies off the board as possible. This helps to create a better chance of blue gummies dropping so that they can be matched. If you are able to make these matches towards the bottom of the board, it helps to clear out those stickers and add more gummies.

I'm also going to include a link below to a video that helps with this level:

How to Beat London Level 106 in Gummy Drop!

If you are still having issues with not enough blue gummies appearing, please contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the appropriate team to help fine tune them.

bfgBellerophon

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by 41273 on Dec 28, 15 1:38 PM
I was finally able to beat 106 at level 2 by buying extra moves four times! Yeah!

[Post New]by yvonneo1958 on Jan 8, 16 11:06 AM
Hello, I'm severall weeks stuck on level 18 in London, anyone tips? Thanxx, Greet Yvonne - netherlands

bfgBellerophon
7,749 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 14, 16 8:59 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

41273, I'm glad to hear that you were able to beat London, Level 106, Architect. I was able to pass this level a few times without purchasing extra items. What I found helped was to focus on making boosts such as line crushes and bomb blasts. This helped to clear out the stickers generally a row at a time and resulted in more gummies appearing to help fill the chained color blockers. Depending on what section of the board you are playing on depends on if a vertical or horizontal line crush is more efficient.

yvonneo1958, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through London, Level 18. What I found helped get through this level was to focus on making line crushes. Since this level is timed, you don't have to worry about a restriction on how many moves you can make. By doing creating a vertical line crush to go off on the middle row, I was able to free at least three souvenirs that way. I then focused on creating more vertical line crushes to get rid of the stickers that are on the board. Keep in mind that you need to move fast since there is a time restriction. For the outer souvenirs, oftentimes I would end up getting them to pass through the portal. Not to worry, as long as the stickers are cleared, you can focus on making matches to get them to fall through the board.

If you are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Our representatives are always willing to help out in any way that they can.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:London - Level 74 help

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 26, 16 1:03 AM
I am stuck on level 74 London. How do you unchain the chained souvenirs? It seems impossible!

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 26, 16 1:29 AM
Just as I wrote I finished it! Luck. But I would still like a strategy for it. Thanks

bfgBellerophon
7,749 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 28, 16 1:01 PM
Hi Mangoban,

Congrats on getting through London, Level 74! This is definitely a tricky level and I can understand wanting to know of a strategy. What I found helped was to create horizontal line crushes on the top half of the board above the souvenirs. To get the chains off of the souvenirs, I lined up a horizontal line crush on the same row that they are located on. Once the line crush went off, the chains were gone. When the souvenirs are freed, you can then focus on the bottom half of the board to get the souvenirs to fall through the portals. Once they fall through the portals, you can work on making matches to get them all the way through the board.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:London - HH level 102.2 help

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jan 29, 16 1:25 AM
I am now really stuck on this HH. Can anyone help?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,286 Posts

Re:London - HH level 102.2 help

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 29, 16 3:35 AM
Mangoban wrote:I am now really stuck on this HH. Can anyone help?

I don't know -since I can't go back to check- I have only noted down that I had to use 2x5 extra moves!

Edited on 01/29/2016 at 5:13:58 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,749 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 31, 16 9:41 AM
Hi Mangoban,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through London, Helping Hand Level 17, located at Level 102-2.

What I found helped get through this Helping Hand card was to focus on making vertical line crushes in the beginning. Since the bridge parts are chained, the vertical line crushes will get rid of the chains and allow gummies along with the bridge parts to flow to the right side of the board. Once the bridge parts are on the right side of the board, players can use the remaining amount of moves to drop them through the arrows and get the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having trouble progressing through this level, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. They are always willing to help.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

cmh101
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cmh101 on Feb 10, 16 8:05 PM
I also am stuck on this level. I have tried this level over 50 times & I definitely need the 10 green gems. What am i doing wrong,I just can't figure this out. I can get 2 of the bridge parts dropped & I even managed to get all 4 over to the other side, but then could not make a move on that side. I could onle make moves on the side the bridge parts were.How do I get the other side to move??. Thanks for any support.

bfgBellerophon
7,749 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 13, 16 12:25 PM
Hi cmh101,

I'm sorry to hear that you are also having trouble with London, Helping Hand Level 17, located at Level 102-2. If vertical line crushes don't help to free all of the bridge parts, another option would be to make bomb blasts. When the bomb blasts go off, they also help to free the chains on the bridge parts. Once they get to the right side of the board, I used the remaining amount of moves to make matches underneath the bridge parts to help them fall through the board.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They are always willing to help. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the team to help fine tune them.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

cmh101
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cmh101 on Feb 14, 16 4:01 PM
finally got it !!! On to Rome !.

[Post New]by sweet57 on Feb 28, 16 4:27 AM
I'm so stuck on level 57. There just don't seem to be enough light blues to fill. Ho do I solve this?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,286 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 28, 16 5:15 AM
sweet57 wrote:I'm so stuck on level 57. There just don't seem to be enough light blues to fill. Ho do I solve this?

LONDON 57
This is a nasty level and I had to use extra moves to reach the score. Usually you get enough gummies to fill only 2-3 of the 4 color blockers, so you may want to use shovels. However, please note that you do not have to fill them, you can try to unchain them instead so that you can move them and then clear the stones underneath. This is not easy either, but it's an alternative. The most effective way is to try and make bolts + line boosts or bombs. Focus on that, instead of on the light blues and yellows. Also, as they start filling from left to right, the left ones will explode by themselves so try to unchain the ones to the right, particularly the bottom one. Good luck!

[Post New]by Cturnish on Feb 28, 16 5:39 PM
I'm finding London level 106 impossible. any tips? I've used power ups and still can't get anywhere near completing this level.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,286 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 28, 16 5:45 PM
Cturnish wrote:I'm finding London level 106 impossible. any tips? I've used power ups and still can't get anywhere near completing this level.

There is some info on London 106 a few posts above..

Go to: